What's new

Rs 1 crore reward, who burn Deepika alive.

If Islam was enforced on you people then after 1000 years of rule no Hindu left but still you are majority in India.
Initially Sikh was considered a Muslim sect which creates problem but now this problem solved now they are like our brothers who are also fighting with you for freedom like Kashmiris and many more.

From where you bring this theory of 1000 yrs rule ? Mughals barely ruled for 300+ yrs.

First ruler

Babur-->1526

Last ruler

Bahadur Shah Zafar-->1857

and after 200 yrs of their rule, they lost steam and started to loose their territories.

Why one had to become Sikh to confront tyranny of Mughals? Why he couldn't do it by retaining Hinduism?

It was not a sikh faith but Khalsa panth which later on became sikh religion.

They were left with no option other than taking swords in hands and Guru Gobind singh initiated it. Those who followed this panth became sikhs.

So a total of Rs 11 million (1 crore = 1 million, I guess) has been announced for killing the actress in the most dreadful way (beheading or burning alive ( a hindu practice for widows for centuries)). This is really a tolerant society.... a true face of india. Furthermore, these announcements are not by some anonymous individual rather famous leaders from the ruling hindu party.

I wonder if they have so much money to killing a person, why don't they spend it on well being of the poor i.e. 80% of the population. Build some toilets, provide clean water etc.

It sure is illegal and they all go to jail anyways. Its a publicity stunt.
I'm pretty sure they have the blessing of the pm of india. They are from the ruling party so I really doubt that they will ever be punished rather the intolerant hindus will shower money on them. As you said it is publicity stunt, it simply means such criminal statement make one more popular with hindus so basically their audacity shows the mind of a large number of hindus and that's why they are so public.

It was not a sikh faith but Khalsa panth which later on became sikh religion.

They were left with no option other than taking swords in hands and Guru Gobind singh initiated it. Those who followed this panth became sikhs.

So, Your previous claim of Sikh were created to fight Mughals was wrong?

Yeah Right !! You have no clue what Hinduism is and only know as much as your Media or your Madrasas have taught. From Medicine to Mathematics, from Astronomy to Mining. India was the birth place of Knowledge and Wisdom, ancient texts were destroyed by the invasion of the Arabs.

Post reported
unfortunate racism in the end of your post in otherwise a good post.

just for your information: Madrassas only concern themselves with religious studies and the Arab footprint is very small on the western side of the sub continent and they didn't destroy books instead they were actually seeking foreign knowledge and translating them into Arabic. it was the Mongols and other hordes that made a point of destroying knowledge,

see if the posters can contribute in this thread without insulting other faith, race, religion and custom.

bravo this is ur mentality to sell a bookm/material provoke this jahalat to get famouse oh i get it indian want to sale themselve by any means be it if its a book or showing of their owm bodies like in bollywood or even burn a body lol.that's why i said jahalat at its best.

If I start attributing isolated incidents inside your country and then generalizing it on entire Pakistan as you does, you won't have a place to run or hide. If Indian's are Jaahil, you think Pakistani's are better off ??? :haha::haha::haha:

If I start attributing isolated incidents inside your country and then generalizing it on entire Pakistan as you does, you won't have a place to run or hide. If Indian's are Jaahil, you think Pakistani's are better off ??? :haha::haha::haha:
that's real difference between being a pakistani or being an indian. If we see wrong we say it that its wrong rather than justifying like ur crap marketing lol. We follow a policy accept our mistakes and correct it for tomorrow but indian think of themselves that they cant do any mistake this is where they got busted by everyone.

Those who joined Khalsa fought with mughals. Initially, sikh gurus embraced martyrdom but never took swords.

Can we say that Sikhism was not formed as Sword Religion (As claimed many), it's only the later circumstances which forced them to take up arms?

unfortunate racism in the end of your post in otherwise a good post.

just for your information: Madrassas only concern themselves with religious studies and the Arab footprint is very small on the western side of the sub continent and they didn't destroy books instead they were actually seeking foreign knowledge and translating them into Arabic. it was the Mongols and other hordes that made a point of destroying knowledge,

see if the posters can contribute in this thread without insulting other faith, race, religion and custom.

I never insulted Islam, I am sorry if it sounded that way !! I just replied to him of what the Arabs did to our texts.

So a total of Rs 11 million (1 crore = 1 million, I guess) has been announced for killing the actress in the most dreadful way (beheading or burning alive ( a hindu practice for widows for centuries)). This is really a tolerant society.... a true face of india. Furthermore, these announcements are not by some anonymous individual rather famous leaders from the ruling hindu party.

I wonder if they have so much money to killing a person, why don't they spend it on well being of the poor i.e. 80% of the population. Build some toilets, provide clean water etc.

I'm pretty sure they have the blessing of the pm of india. They are from the ruling party so I really doubt that they will ever be punished rather the intolerant hindus will shower money on them. As you said it is publicity stunt, it simply means such criminal statement make one more popular with hindus so basically their audacity shows the mind of a large number of hindus and that's why they are so public.

lol. If we were that intolerant , the movie PK wouldn't even have made it to the box office. As long as the movie makers are within the constitutional rights given to them, be it even the PM who is against them, it will hit the screens. There have been many such incidents where religious groups have protested release of a particular movie citing religious sentiments, but that dint stop it from releasing. Sometimes the movie makers themselves incite such this as a publicity stunt.

that's real difference between being a pakistani or being an indian. If we see wrong we say it that its wrong rather than justifying like ur crap marketing lol. We follow a policy accept our mistakes and correct it for tomorrow but indian think of themselves that they cant do any mistake this is where they got busted by everyone.

Well it's quite evident. Actions speak louder than words. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well it's quite evident. Actions speak louder than words. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

True.

Pakistanis on the thread were hardly active for Qandeel Baloch or any other of the 'celebrities' but are blowing the
aman ki aasha on this thread.

Actions do speak louder than words. So only a thread on the topic should be made when the talk of burning and beheading becomes a reality and an action in India.

I had only Smog concerns due to the burning since this is supposed to come from a Minister of a province bordering Pakistan.

Totally concur bro!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom