What's new

Rs 1 crore reward, who burn Deepika alive.

Yeah Right !! You have no clue what Hinduism is and only know as much as your Media or your Madrasas have taught. From Medicine to Mathematics, from Astronomy to Mining. India was the birth place of Knowledge and Wisdom, ancient texts were destroyed by the invasion of the Arabs.

Post reported
Your post is reported too.

Ancient texts were not destroyed by Arabs. Ancient texts were translated into European languages by Arabs from Sanskrit, because the very few correct concepts that Hindus may have originated, were useless sitting in the jungle and they were put to use by Arabs. Let out all the hatred in your heart for Arabs, Central Asians, and anyone else that brought Hindus out of their caste system misery. It is healthy for you.

Is that what they taught you? Sad I must say. Nalanda was ransacked and destroyed by Turkish Muslim invaders under Bakhtiyar Khilji, a Turkish chieftain and that was one good way to translate my friend. India is home to two of the worlds oldest languages, which means when the rest of the world was barbaric we had the knowledge of literature and science. Caste System as nothing to do with Hinduism,the Vedic texts neither mention the concept of untouchable people nor any practice of untouchability. The rituals in the Vedas ask the noble or king to eat with the commoner from the same vessel.

Your post is reported too.

lol.. Ok Kid

No, Marketing at it's best. But you won't understand. LOL :p:

If you want to sell a book or want to promote a movie, what best than to create a controversy about it ???? You will find 100's of classic examples from my country. :-)
bravo this is ur mentality to sell a bookm/material provoke this jahalat to get famouse oh i get it indian want to sale themselve by any means be it if its a book or showing of their owm bodies like in bollywood or even burn a body lol.that's why i said jahalat at its best.

What a joke many historian described it as tribal people with no sense of clothing or cooking, widows burnt alive, there are tax on Tamil women to wear top, Mughal or Muslim succeed because local Hindu kings are cruel and that is why millions converted to Islam and help Muslim to rule over you 1000 years.

Millons converted to islam bcoz they were left with no choice other than getting killed.
Read history of Sikh gurus first and whom they fought and why ?

Sikhs or Marathas or Rajputs had common enemy. Even story of movie padmavati is related to a tyrant who was mughal.

Will the burning add to the pollution in Lahore?
Please for the sake of environment do not burn her near the border with Pakistan.
Try one of the islands newly formed in Bangladesh

Yeah epicenter of knowledge mostly because of the transmission of ideas to the rest of the world by Arabs. Before that no one knew about your jungle book kingdom . I already know my people's history in India. Our goal was to use Hindus like slave labor and build palaces of jewels for whoever accepted our rule. We came to India to eat you, not invite you to Islam like the Arabs did.

Oh pls..spare me.I am off.

Even today, Arabs are eating becoz of their oil. Lulzz..

Millons converted to islam bcoz they were left with no choice other than getting killed.

Sikhs or Marathas or Rajputs had common enemy. Even story of movie padmavati is related to a tyrant who was mughal.

Total butchery of history. This poor child doesn't even know that some powerful Rajput rulers became Muslims, and others stayed Hindu and became allies with Mughals. Even though the Mughals weren't concerned about the human rights of barbaric people who burned women and children alive and drank their blood while fornicating with animals, their level of civility and advanced society was enough to legitimize and solidify their long Mughal rule.

Bitterness brewed between Sikh after many centuries between Muslim and Sikh, large Hindu population converted because of caste system and robbery of Brahman. Read history.

Bitterness brewed between Sikh after many centuries between Muslim and Sikh, large Hindu population converted because of caste system and robbery of Brahman. Read history.

Even today, caste system exist in india or even more than ever but no body among them converts to islam.
Sikhs were raised becoz of tyranny of mughals. Even Sikh guru's were asked to embrace islam but instead, they embraced martyrdom.

There is a lot of disinformation regarding Sikhs and Islam. Guru Nanak was a Muslim, and died a Muslim. He had political differences with the Mughals. The Hindus and then later British used the Sikhs as pawns for their Islamophobic agendas.

Let me show you his "Chola" or shawl that is still preserved to this day. Among the Arabic verses on it, it is written, "There is no God but God and Muhammad is the Messenger of God"

chola-baba-nanak.jpg

chola.png

manuscript6a.jpg

manuscript6.jpg

Even today, caste system exist in india or even more than ever but no body among them converts to islam.
Sikhs were raised becoz of tyranny of mughals. Even Sikh guru's were asked to embrace islam but instead, they embraced martyrdom.
If Islam was enforced on you people then after 1000 years of rule no Hindu left but still you are majority in India.
Initially Sikh was considered a Muslim sect which creates problem but now this problem solved now they are like our brothers who are also fighting with you for freedom like Kashmiris and many more.

Total butchery of history. This poor child doesn't even know that some powerful Rajput rulers became Muslims, and others stayed Hindu and became allies with Mughals. Even though the Mughals weren't concerned about the human rights of barbaric people who burned women and children alive and drank their blood while fornicating with animals, their level of civility and advanced society was enough to legitimize and solidify their long Mughal rule.

I know many Rajputs fought with mughals and even few converted to islam like Lal singh who was favorite of Akbar. Since Akbar gave him lots of land and name him Lal Khan, he got converted into islam with his whole family.

They used to be princely states,there was no united india then. Few lived with mughals well,few not.

Who is this guy ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom