What's new

RQ-170 footage released

rq170sentinel3.jpg

Hey guys I found a gyroscopic ball in the Sentinel's pod. Look closely.

Wow! If the RQ-170's that small, then that gimbal sensor must fit into the palm of your hands! :blink:

rq170sentinel3.jpg

Hey guys I found a gyroscopic ball in the Sentinel's pod. Look closely.

Wow! If the RQ-170's that small, then that gimbal sensor must fit into the palm of your hands! :blink:

and because of it size and its design , Sentiel is more stleath than F22 ....

anyway , some of friends trying to translate the documentary to English ...

you can have controlled landing only if you have access to the UAV and Airbus have some turbine that provide energy for hydraulic system this one don't have that .
Battery back up will do just fine.

airbus is stable design this one is not stable . more importantly for optimal gliding its healthier to maintain the level of both wings and this plan just simply can't do that without power and also it even can't keep the wings leveled while trying to make a turn so basically if it loose engine its doomed to fly in straight line even if you put some sort of emergency power source in it (which this plane incidentally unlike a commercial airliner don't have it).
You are confused between stability and controllability. As long as there are directional stabilizing surfaces, the flying wing design is controllable.

Looky here...This is not even the issue, which is how did Iran got a hold of this thing in the first place. No one sane would believe the 'hacking' argument. GPS spoofing is technically plausible but not likely. It was not shot at because of the lack of physical damages that are consistent with cannon rounds. That leave technical failure on our part, which I provided ample evidences of how often UAV fails, and that Iran found the thing by accident.

Battery back up will do just fine.

You are confused between stability and controllability. As long as there are directional stabilizing surfaces, the flying wing design is controllable.

Looky here...This is not even the issue, which is how did Iran got a hold of this thing in the first place. No one sane would believe the 'hacking' argument. GPS spoofing is technically plausible but not likely. It was not shot at because of the lack of physical damages that are consistent with cannon rounds. That leave technical failure on our part, which I provided ample evidences of how often UAV fails, and that Iran found the thing by accident.
SO, engine went down and while there was no self destructive protocol, AI decided to land in enemy territory:whistle:, or maybe you are trying to say (as the only part of electronic equipments) GPS system went down and again while there was no self destructive protocol drone AI decided to land in the middle of nowhere:argh:.
Man you are insulting Lockheed Martin scientists.

SO, engine went down and while there was no self destructive protocol, AI decided to land in enemy territory:whistle:, or maybe you are trying to say (as the only part of electronic equipments) GPS system went down and again while there was no self destructive protocol drone AI decided to land in the middle of nowhere:argh:.
Man you are insulting Lockheed Martin scientists.
Sheer gibberish. Lame attempt at sarcasm. Nothing of value.

Actually I believe they didn't add any self destruct 'feature' to the drone, because it is going to be way to heavy than it is required to be, plus expensive which the USAF is not aiming to be in this project.

I am confused in the first place why didn't Iran showed the landing gear door? It contains the serial number. That would of been complete proof to 'shut up' the haters.

MDX-120724-AC15275-x.jpg

rq170sentinel2.jpg

These Rq-170 shares the number nine in its serial number.

Actually I believe they didn't add any self destruct 'feature' to the drone, because it is going to be way to heavy than it is required to be, plus expensive which the USAF is not aiming to be in this project.

I am confused in the first place why didn't Iran showed the landing gear door? It contains the serial number. That would of been complete proof to 'shut up' the haters.

MDX-120724-AC15275-x.jpg

rq170sentinel2.jpg

These Rq-170 shares the number nine in its serial number.
self destructive protocols isn't necessarily putting explosive in the drone, crashing itself can do a lot of damage,fuel itself is explosive, also wiping sensitive data or destroying hard disks doesn't need any extra weight.;)

this drone has landed in the desert, obviously it's gears must have damaged.

There's a hell of differences between broken wings and the wings you are seeing in the pics, which is obviously cut which was needed for transportation.

Nope, the wings weren't cut offed, there is obviously "stitch line" between wings and fuselage as can be seen

bigbeast1.jpg

most probably the wings detached(even partly) on impact along the "faultline"

there is structural damage on both sides of fuselage where wings attach and clearly shows major structural damage between center fuselage and left hump(right upper corner)

r7~0.jpg

most probably the damage is not from the harness because it still lays on a desert floor judging from the photo.

So a stealth drone was detected by Iranian Radars. So much for stealth tech. Iran needs to give this piece of crap back to the US or dispose of it and tell them to try harder next time.

So a stealth drone was detected by Iranian Radars. So much for stealth tech. Iran needs to give this piece of crap back to the US or dispose of it and tell them to try harder next time.
Yah...When Iran can build something more than modified F-5s and radio controlled scale models, we will take this under 'advisement'. :lol:

it's not sarcasm, you just have no answer ,your logic has been ruined.:disagree:
You are correct. I have no answers to gibberish. Everything you said have been addressed before. If you are serious about debating this, look up those past comments/explanations and give us your own comments/explanations base on extensive personal experience with them. Else...

Einstein, the Americans confirmed that it's real and Obama even asked for it back.

The guy wakes up from hibernation in his cave in la la land, comes here and leaves a dumb comment with his broken English without even checking the story and leaves.

sigh, this site man, troll central I tell you.

it doesnt matter of the americans confirmed stupid.

Its the thing how you propaganda machines are making it a big joke.

so you did transport the uav. the thing is is this the real uav?

look how poor and **** quality image.

everything of iran is almost poor only with ballistic missiles and some sam missiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
@gambit Sorry to bother you again, but about the RQ-170 the landing gears looks like the t-6 texan. Does it provide a safe (or cheap) structural advantage of the aircraft? What advantages and disadvantages does these types of landing gear has. Thank you and cheers.

MDX-120724-AC15277-x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom