What's new

Featured Royal United Services Institute’s examines the JF-17 & Tejas

chinese mal is tried to be sold as pakistani .

1600792218373.png

Alas the reason you keep returning after getting banned virtually once every week.

Well, it has also been tested and proven in combat, shooting down a spy drone and raiding Indian targets last year and there are over 100 in service with some 50,000 hours of flying.
Forget Tejas, with a dozen crashes, even your mighty SU-30 has a mere weather balloon to it's credit.
Tejas Dozen crash,are you out of your mind,get me source of single crash if you have any.

Tejas Dozen crash,are you out of your mind,get me source of single crash if you have any.
Seems you suffer from major comprehension issues.....drink a glass of cold water and then read my post slowly again.

Seems you suffer from major comprehension issues.....drink a glass of cold water and then read my post slowly again.
And you seem suffer from what,posting a 4 years old article for your idiotic comparison,
world has change and moved on and so is Tejas.

And you seem suffer from what,posting a 4 years old article for your idiotic comparison,
world has change and moved on and so is Tejas.
Listen loser, first you couldn't even comprehend what i said and now you are blabbering about the date of the article.....did you suffer a fit when you were gloating about JF-17 crashes....they occurred over much longer than four year period.

Back
Top Bottom