What's new

Royal Saudi Airforce Vs Israel Airforce

Personally, i believe Israeli airforce pilots are better trained & well equipped thank Saudi airmen

i'm a muslim & being a muslim i could have said in favor of saudi's but facts can't be changed...having said that...saudi pilots can gain supermacy by training & participating in war exercises

It's not about the AIRPLANES rather...PILOTS...A BETTER TRAINED PILOT CAN CAN DO WONDERS FOR HOME COUNTRY

The Saudis have superior weaponry as compared to many of the region's other powers but lack the fighting spirit. Case in Point: Invasion of Kuwait by Iraq: Although the Saudis had superior infantry, armour and air, they still chose to give the mandate of their protection to the US, and the allies.

Personally, i believe Israeli airforce pilots are better trained & well equipped thank Saudi airmen

i'm a muslim & being a muslim i could have said in favor of saudi's but facts can't be changed...having said that...saudi pilots can gain supermacy by training & participating in war exercises

It's not about the AIRPLANES rather...PILOTS...A BETTER TRAINED PILOT CAN CAN DO WONDERS FOR HOME COUNTRY
this land produced some finest warriors in the history of warfare... Like Khalid. It is not about the people. Saudi royal family is responsible for everything.. Throw them out and train their pilots.

this land produced some finest warriors in the history of warfare... Like Khalid. It is not about the people. Saudi royal family is responsible for everything.. Throw them out and train their pilots.

It's their Royal Family, who are we to demand that they be "Thrown Out" ?

Why Israeli F-16s always look something more than a F-16 :undecided:

IAF:

125 F-16 block 10/15 - passing out
75 F-16 block 30
60 F-16 block 40
101 F-16 block 52+

50 F-15 A/B - passing out
31 F-15 C/D
25 F-15I

292 total (without F-15A and F-16A)

future delievery: 20 F-35

All jets above passed modenization in Israel, have Elbit Dash III helmets, F-16C/D avionics is brought to block 52 standard.
---------------------------
RSAF:

82 F-15 C/D
72 F-15S
87 Tornado IDS
24 Typhoon
24 Tornado ADV - passing out

265 total (without Tornado ADV)

future delievery: 48 Typhoon, 84 F-15SA, upgrade of 70 F-15S to SA.

Saudi Air Force with American/Pakistani pilots can definitely over come Israelis..But since this is impossible,so it will be a downhill Israeli victory.More aircrafts mean nothing..Arabs are neither trained nor experienced in modern complex warfare..If they were,Israel would've been annihilated long ago.

so that mean u r saying PAF pilots better than Israel pilots..

so that mean u r saying PAF pilots better than Israel pilots..

not sure. . .but there was one east pakistani, later Bangladeshi pilot Saiiul Azam . . Here is some info on him - Flight Lieutenant Saiful
Azam has the unique
distinction of having kills
against air forces of two
different countries . As a
young Flying Officer
during the 65 War , Saiful
Azam scored a kill against
an Indian Air Force Gnat , in
recognition of which he
was awarded Sitara - i -
Jurat . Two years later
Saiful Azam became the
first Pakistani pilot to score
against the Israeli Air
Force in the 1967 Arab -
Israel war . He shot down a
Vatour Bomber , a super
Mystere , and a Mirage
IIIC , all in only two
missions thus raising his
tally to four kills . To - date
he remains the highest
shooter of Israeli aircraft
in history of dogfight .

not sure. . .but there was one east pakistani, later Bangladeshi pilot Saiiul Azam . . Here is some info on him - Flight Lieutenant Saiful
Azam has the unique
distinction of having kills
against air forces of two
different countries . As a
young Flying Officer
during the 65 War , Saiful
Azam scored a kill against
an Indian Air Force Gnat , in
recognition of which he
was awarded Sitara - i -
Jurat . Two years later
Saiful Azam became the
first Pakistani pilot to score
against the Israeli Air
Force in the 1967 Arab -
Israel war . He shot down a
Vatour Bomber , a super
Mystere , and a Mirage
IIIC , all in only two
missions thus raising his
tally to four kills . To - date
he remains the highest
shooter of Israeli aircraft
in history of dogfight .

wow, that is great i didnt know saif ul azam was a bengali, why doesnt he come to pakistan and share his wonderful experiences in some siminar or conference??

Back
Top Bottom