What's new

Roustom 2 : Endurance Test Successful

But we have been shooting down your drones since the 90s.

you mean the chinese crap we buy off amazon and send across the border :rofl:

we buy them for 150 bucks and you guys spend millions shooting them down :laugh:
raptor of east stealth drone fantastic ? :lol:

yes. It is technology beyond your reach.

images

we buy them for 150 bucks and you guys spend millions shooting them down :laugh:
Look what do we got here, an Indian calling world leading DJI crap.:disagree:

yes. It is technology beyond your reach.

images

You failure to even acknowledge reality explains a lot about why India and Indians prefer words to action.

" Quoting reports, he said India had purchased 25 UAVs from Israel. He said the Searcher Mark-II downed by the PAF was estimated to be worth US$1.5 million, with an avionics component of 0.7 million. "

You failure to even acknowledge reality explains a lot about why India and Indians prefer words to action.

" Quoting reports, he said India had purchased 25 UAVs from Israel. He said the Searcher Mark-II downed by the PAF was estimated to be worth US$1.5 million, with an avionics component of 0.7 million. "

Searcher drone .. which penetrated 20 Km into Pakistan ..was finally shot down near Kasur..by Pakistani F16s ..which had to scrambled from Chaklala.

The Intel it provided on Pakistan army formation protecting Lahore ..was invaluable at that time(Indian - Pakistan standoff of 2002) ..far exceeding the cost of the drone itself.

This searcher was able to evade Pakistani defences and penetrate in so deep...that Pakistan army claimed..it was being flown by Israeli operators and not Indian ones.

Searcher drone .. which penetrated 20 Km into Pakistan ..was finally shot down near Kasur..by Pakistani F16s ..which had to scrambled from Chaklala.

The Intel it provided on Pakistan army formation protecting Lahore ..was invaluable at that time(Indian - Pakistan standoff of 2002) ..far exceeding the cost of the drone itself.

This searcher was able to evade Pakistani defences and penetrate in so deep...that Pakistan army claimed..it was being flown by Israeli operators and not Indian ones.

Even the Su 30 MKI shot down by JF 17 using SD10 BVR was flown by Israeli pilot. That pilot is even in their custody as of now.
:sarcastic::sarcastic::rofl::laugh: I was wondering when you'll make your presense felt :rofl:

actually it's a full sweep...see all your drones (like ours), will be variants of the core platform. This is one of biggest platforms we built, we will vary this to add weapons, radars etc. So sorry....:rofl::laugh:
one of it's earliest flights. I guess right now it's more stable and all it's autonomous functions (take off, landing. loitering etc.) has been sorted out!!

This is one of the ugliest design after NAL Saras..

Scrap this flying dildo.

I know we like making facts up, but as per the link, drone was shot down near Kasur, this is aprox 3 km from Indian border, please, dont start making up alternate realities, this is not Beqwas Ratshit forum.....

I bet the Israelis were over the moon you gave Pak some help in UAV design....

From same link

" PAF officials said the research and analysis of the downed UAV by engineers would help PAF take a quantum leap of eight to 10 years in the UAV technological expertise. "

I know we like making facts up, but as per the link, drone was shot down near Kasur, this is aprox 3 km from Indian border, please, dont start making up alternate realities, this is not Beqwas Ratshit forum.....

I bet the Israelis were over the moon you gave Pak some help in UAV design....

From same link

" PAF officials said the research and analysis of the downed UAV by engineers would help PAF take a quantum leap of eight to 10 years in the UAV technological expertise. "

If you were alive and not a kid back then ..you would know these facts.. which happened at height of India Pakistan standoff.

Kasur is an entire district..the UAV fell near Raja jang..which is more than 20 Km inside the Pakistani border.

Besides ..did you know..there wasn't one ..but two searcher UAVs which penetrated Pakistan airspace at the same time ..in the same sector.

Pakistan first scrambled 2 mirages and 4 F-7 but they were unable to locate these UAVs.

Finally F-16s were scrambled from Chaklala ..which was able to shoot down 1 of the UAVs around 2300 hrs using aim 9L missile...the second one escaped.

1602418900719.png

If these peaces of burned out wreckage ..were able to advance Pakistan UAV technology by 10 years.

One has to wonder, where Pakistani UAV technology stood at that time?

Last edited:

pak media. nuff said.
Even the Su 30 MKI shot down by JF 17 using SD10 BVR was flown by Israeli pilot. That pilot is even in their custody as of now.

This is one of the ugliest design after NAL Saras..

Scrap this flying dildo.

Su 30 was piloted by CIA yahoodi pilot who was also ahmedi... :sarcastic: 😅
haha, they are just started:

Endurance test 1........X;
Weapon Integration A...........Z;

IOC 1, 2, 3 .......

OK, rename the project and start over!

as against

1) Steal tech 1...x
2) boast tect 1....x
3) crash test 1......x

and start over!

Last edited:

yes, if India penetrates 20 KM - it's israeli.
Look what do we got here, an Indian calling world leading DJI crap.:disagree:

yeah...well give us a good discount. we need more 'stuff' to send across the border that will get shot down ;)

The world is so jealous of Rou
If you were alive and not a kid back then ..you would know these facts.. which happened at height of India Pakistan standoff.

Kasur is an entire district..the UAV fell near Raja jang..which is more than 20 Km inside the Pakistani border.

Besides ..did you know..there wasn't one ..but two searcher UAVs which penetrated Pakistan airspace at the same time ..in the same sector.

Pakistan first scrambled 2 mirages and 4 F-7 but they were unable to locate these UAVs.

Finally F-16s were scrambled from Chaklala ..which was able to shoot down 1 of the UAVs around 2300 hrs using aim 9L missile...the second one escaped.

View attachment 678354

If these peaces of burned out wreckage ..were able to advance Pakistan UAV technology by 10 years.

army-3(2).jpg

Middle east these days is a hot place to sell lethal drones...... we can earn billions if we offer this deadly thing in that region......
this is the sort of commment that makes Pakistanis and CHinese laugh at India because its unrealistic.

BACK ON TOPIC- instead of recreating these drones with no sure quality end result, you could've reached out to Iran to get its drone tech..for cheap..Iran would have gladly obliged...and drones are a grey area cuz its not easy to tell difference between armed and unarmed/ you can receive unarmed/surveillance version and arm it...

View attachment 678354

I know, and let me guess, even though I provided official PAF sources for my argument, when I ask you for any sources I will not get any right? Just another long winded rant.....
pak media. nuff said.

Su 30 was piloted by CIA yahoodi pilot who was also ahmedi... :sarcastic: 😅

as against

1) Steal tech 1...x
2) boast tect 1....x
3) crash test 1......x

and start over!

Post makes no sense.

I know, and let me guess, even though I provided official PAF sources for my argument, when I ask you for any sources I will not get any right? Just another long winded rant.....

Post makes no sense.
Official PAF source? You are quoting a Dawn article.
Let me know ..to which fact do you want a source too?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom