What's new

ROTHSCHILD : ELIMINATE PAKISTAN FROM THE NUCLEAR CLUB

Not Sheikh Imrone Hocaine again.
This guy twists the verses of Quran to please his audience. Which is mostly made up of Pakistani non-arabic understanding muslims.

I swear to God once I was listening to this guy and he completely changed the meaning of a couple of verses which he was quoting from Surah Saba.

And I could not believe my ears as I enjoy listening to a recitation of Surah Saba by Mishary very very often. Almost everyday.

This guy does same thing with ahadith.
I initially respected him a lot.
But
He has become a great liar in my eyes

just a reminder.

Not Sheikh Imrone Hocaine again.
This guy twists the verses of Quran to please his audience. Which is mostly made up of Pakistani non-arabic understanding muslims.

I swear to God once I was listening to this guy and he completely changed the meaning of a couple of verses which he was quoting from Surah Saba.

And I could not believe my ears as I enjoy listening to a recitation of Surah Saba by Mishary very very often. Almost everyday.

This guy does same thing with ahadith.
I initially respected him a lot.
But
He has become a great liar in my eyes

He might have his faults, which scholar doesn't? But his analysis on monetary policies and international monetary policies is flawless.

He speaks in domains no other scholar of Islam has spoken about and that itself gains him my greatest respects. :)

Pak will starts from india and will finished it in Israel...

Most of his "work" even if we can call it that is mostly intrepretations of hadith and quran according to his mood and unfolding international events. He criticises angraiz/gora people and yet tries very hard himself to be a gora dude and hide he is Pakistani/Indian.

Other scholars hace spoken about the same issues. But they don't spice things up just so the British Pakistanis are pleased with them.
He might have his faults, which scholar doesn't? But his analysis on monetary policies and international monetary policies is flawless.

He speaks in domains no other scholar of Islam has spoken about and that itself gains him my greatest respects. :)

Most of his "work" even if we can call it that is mostly intrepretations of hadith and quran according to his mood and unfolding international events. He criticises angraiz/gora people and yet tries very hard himself to be a gora dude and hide he is Pakistani/Indian.

Other scholars hace spoken about the same issues. But they don't spice things up just so the British Pakistanis are pleased with them.
The topic of end times is not easy. Every scholar has something useful and not anyone has 100%. I have heard him a lot and disagree on so many points but yet there are so many things which most other scholars have missed. so no need to be against anyone. lets take the knowledge and if one doesn't make sense then we can always disagree.

Back
Top Bottom