What's new

Roshan Digital vs local account

Quick update on this.
Attempted to open up the RDA account on UBL website. It all seems straightforward but came across a major blocker. For Birth place both country and city are required, when I choose country where I was born, the city pre-populated field is empty which means I can't process my application any further. Seems like their DB admin and web designers were not talking to each other! Sent them an email and I'm waiting.
Attempting to open up the account last night with Al-Falah just to start the initial application process and to be nice surprise their customer service called me this morning to find out why I didn't complete the application, if I had come across any blocker. To say that I'm impressed would be an understatement!!!

Try using internet explorer or Chrome. Some website work only on certain browser.

Quick update on this.
Attempted to open up the RDA account on UBL website. It all seems straightforward but came across a major blocker. For Birth place both country and city are required, when I choose country where I was born, the city pre-populated field is empty which means I can't process my application any further. Seems like their DB admin and web designers were not talking to each other! Sent them an email and I'm waiting.
Attempting to open up the account last night with Al-Falah just to start the initial application process and to be nice surprise their customer service called me this morning to find out why I didn't complete the application, if I had come across any blocker. To say that I'm impressed would be an understatement!!!
Use Chrome!

Tried Chrome as suggested but the issue is the same. I knew Chrome won't fix the issue but still wanted to give it a shot. Issue isn't website rendering or not loading some fields properly in Firefox, the issue is their database has empty tables for city of the country I'm choosing. I've seen the same with couple of other countries.

Quick update on this.

I opened an RD Pakistan US dollar account with HBL a few months ago. It was not an easy process and ran into an issue where I could only select Pakistani cities where I had to enter my American address. The HBL guy said to go ahead and select Karachi and then let him know via email of the US address. He took care of it.
I have yet to invest in RDP. But most likely will invest in January. The money can be repatriated in USD and the rate of return is not bad at 6-7%. I pretty sure the money will be safe unless a regional war starts!
my close friend lost 280000 in tempered ATM machine fraud last year .it was allied bank ATM at bank branch .usko kya jawab dena hai phir ? if i say him trust your country in banks he will say f@uck .pakistani banks are pathetic .

Oh Bhai fraud is rampant in America too! Even in the rural community I live in. A few years ago some people hacked my Western Union account. I had to drive 15+ miles to a police station to make a report and bring a paper copy and send to WU to file a claim with them. The cop handling my request told me that even his own checking accounts had been cleaned up more than once!

I opened an RD Pakistan US dollar account with HBL a few months ago. It was not an easy process and ran into an issue where I could only select Pakistani cities where I had to enter my American address. The HBL guy said to go ahead and select Karachi and then let him know via email of the US address. He took care of it.
I have yet to invest in RDP. But most likely will invest in January. The money can be repatriated in USD and the rate of return is not bad at 6-7%. I pretty sure the money will be safe unless a regional war starts!
how much you planned to invest in it boss?:cheers: BTW you will invest in nya apakistan certificates?
how much you planned to invest in it boss?:cheers: BTW you will invest in nya apakistan certificates?

Not sure. Just yesterday FINALLY wrapped up the purchase of a Baharia Town Karachi villa. A staggering $92,000 left my American bank accounts for Pakistan in last 4-5 months. So still reeling from that and waiting till January for things to settle down.
I will probably start with $10,000 in the Naya Pakistan USD Certificates. In January.

Not sure. Just yesterday FINALLY wrapped up the purchase of a Baharia Town Karachi villa. A staggering $92,000 left my American bank accounts for Pakistan in last 4-5 months. So still reeling from that and waiting till January for things to settle down.
I will probably start with $10,000 in the Naya Pakistan USD Certificates. In January.
thats fair amount sir wish you best of luck

I had same issue with evry step feom form filling to app login to account activation i had to do dozen of emails to fix the issue. At last they said its active u can transfers money i did and my amount was lost after tracking many days it was reversed back to my account in uae but with 5000pkr deduction!! Upon asking i find out my account is still not active and thy need my fckng selfie to confirm it!!!
Quick update on this.

Roshan Pakistan is a trap you can’t withdraw money in Pakistan. If you have substantial amount in other local banks NAB will arrest you in assets beyond means case or FBR will come after you. I would suggest you to wait until we get rid of Niazi.

Tried Chrome as suggested but the issue is the same. I knew Chrome won't fix the issue but still wanted to give it a shot. Issue isn't website rendering or not loading some fields properly in Firefox, the issue is their database has empty tables for city of the country I'm choosing. I've seen the same with couple of other countries.
Its not browser issur its their system issue i have been thru same problem and i posted a feedback back on one of the popular consumer feedback group and this guy contacted me he is the head off RDA for UBL and fixed my issues.. Try to contact him he will help
Screenshot_20201212_191504_com.facebook.orca.jpeg

both of them sir
92k in real-estate is decent amount and solid
10k o=in gov bounds also nice do not pump too much in such things .

both are perfect .

Thank you sir! That is reassuring to hear from a veteran like you who knows investment. Honestly, I have been cursing myself for investing so much. But once the process started it had taken a life of its own and there was no going back.

Back
Top Bottom