What's new

Withdrawals from Roshan Digital Accounts: rumor turned into reality

Because our elders know & have been bitten by the gaggle of snakes better known as PMLN & PPP. I would like to add certain circles to this category as well & it pains me to do so because people in my family have been a part of these circles since before Partition & have bled for this country. I for one never entertained the thought in my mind that they would turn out to be as self serving as any other jackass in this God Forsaken Country.
Th return of nawaz sharif provs that there is no hope for the country
Not unless are purge is done

So unless prior generals are punished i will stay away

Cumulative position at the end of Jun 22 was 4.6 Billion and at the end of Jul 22 was 4.8 Billion (both rounded off) ...... and you still cannot identify that it is growing every month? Can you not calculate the difference of USD 188 Million in cumulative position at the end of Jun-Jul? And that is the cumulative position. I am confident that you would be aware of what cumulative position means.

So cumulative position is the net result after all ins and outs at the end of the months which stood at USD 4.6 Billion and 4.8 Billion by end of June and July respectively which also means any withdrawal was trumped by funds credited.

View attachment 871275

Did you actually read my comment?

This is why i opened RDA in pkr currency, not dollars…..easier to use and not much fear of getting frozen as its a rupee account

Plus opened a local/current account as well….

This is why i opened RDA in pkr currency, not dollars…..easier to use and not much fear of getting frozen as its a rupee account

The problem with the Rupee part is it is very volatile in the current scenario. During the high speculation days of default, PKR went from 180 to 240 against USD. So having a PKR you are more vulnerable to currency devaluation against USD and of course infalation.

Interest rates are rising globally due to high inflation
Take your investment elsewhere

Interest rates are rising globally due to high inflation
Take your investment elsewhere
No investment, just money fir expenses while in Pak…..
Grocery, expenses, mobile topups etc

I had about 40 percent of my entire liquid assets in RDA shariah compliant Naya Pakistan certificate which I moved back April 14 2022 with regime change. Admittedly wasn’t smart to have such a large percentage in those to begin with given default risk of Pakistan (many including my own father advised against it) but I love Pakistan and believed in IK. It was also in USD so safer. Was honestly planning on moving more potentially in PSX. With IK I was convinced Pak on verge of take off. It also was easy to move money in and out. But this whole episode has made me pause. Not for second do I trust the clowns of Mir Bajwa in charge now. I also don’t trust the establishment or the army to have Pakistans best interest at their heart - something I believed till Mir Bajwa. This really leaves only option some sort of neutering of estab which is bound to bring instability in Pakistan even if IK wins 2/3. Because of this, even with IK back I have doubts about whether I would consider putting it back in if I still had it available but this episode has pushed Pak back years from its path. Inshallah it will rise still. Maybe when the PMLN power contracts start to get diluted or run out in 2030s and benefits of IK policies like anti stunting on kids or pro education and health start to show.
Ur right, even with IK back, don’t keep your hopes high, the real leaders are our establishment and they have different aims

congs you already lost your money almost half .

Should have gone for the dollar --
The way it fluctuated you'd made some extra cash by now.

Cumulative position at the end of Jun 22 was 4.6 Billion and at the end of Jul 22 was 4.8 Billion (both rounded off) ...... and you still cannot identify that it is growing every month?

Unless, you thought the funds received in Jun 22 were 4.6 Billion and in Jul it was 4.8 Billion?

View attachment 871275

Can you read your bank statement? it has three columns debit credit and your net balance. This number of 4.6 is all the credit side added up. It does not show debit(outflow side) and the net balance of accounts.

How?
I’ve not sent much, besides we don’t deal with usd but cad$
Sent some at its peak
Its all good as we get decent rate.
rupee lost its valvue in both against dollar and against inflation .

Back
Top Bottom