What's new

Rohingya Muslim refugees face fresh misery as Bangladesh welcome runs out

I have completely destroyed your agenda with respects to questioning the credibility of BBS data

Ah so thats what this is all about. Good for you you think that....and glad it hurt you so much knowing how many people read that thread by now and have now aptly categorised BD where it deserves to be if they didnt already :D

So yeah....Whooo a random labour wage stat that means next to nothing (given 0 context, standardisation and reference) measured against ILO data with complete context, international standardisation and reference...not to mention magnitudes more data basis (want to quote me the most n/N ratio that the independent can even hypothetically do compared to ILO/WB/IMF ?).....and yep the argument somehow goes to BBS....referencing itself....and BBS is credible....coz BBS says so....and its legitimized somehow because some UK paper referenced it (didnt do any of its own actual scaled surveying UNLIKE what the economist did for dhaka regarding livability hehe). :D

Seriously don't waste my time. Your country is worthless slag heap, end of story. Half the worker wage of India, man that says it all really.

Ah so thats what this is all about. Good for you you think that....and glad it hurt you so much knowing how many people read that thread by now and have now aptly categorised BD where it deserves to be if they didnt already :D

So yeah....Whooo a random labour wage stat that means next to nothing (given 0 context, standardisation and reference) measured against ILO data with complete context, international standardisation and reference...not to mention magnitudes more data basis (want to quote me the most n/N ratio that the independent can even hypothetically do compared to ILO/WB/IMF ?).....and yep the argument somehow goes to BBS....referencing itself....and BBS is credible....coz BBS says so....and its legitimized somehow because some UK paper referenced it (didnt do any of its own actual scaled surveying UNLIKE what the economist did for dhaka regarding livability hehe). :D

Seriously don't waste my time. Your country is worthless slag heap, end of story. Half the worker wage of India, man that says it all really.

Butt-hurt in the above post is too good.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom