What's new

Rohingya Ethnic Cleansing - Updates & Discussions

Rohingyas are victims. There are external players destabilizing situation. Rohingya terrorists attacked BD Ansar camp after one war criminal was hanged in BD. And they started provocation after BD supported India's position over Pakistan.
What's up with flip-flopping Manobata birodhi to Juddha Oporadhi, Dude? Weren't U guys trying Manobota Birodhis then why pointing on Juddha Oporadhi (War Criminal)? Or warring parties had settled it long ago by tripatriate treaty and you needed to deceive the receiving one to get the ball rolling? So, now Manobota Birodhi or War Criminal didn't mater since the judicial murder was completed? After all, UR goal was to kill some of the finest, non-corrupt, God fearing Muslim leaders and it was a done deal by then.

wait..!! this F7bgi and Yak130 make us feel bad... !!? seriously...? o_O we already ordered Yak-130 and just waiting the time it arrived.. for F7bgi..? we have several isreali upgreaded F7 in our inventory... :D

nah.. what we show off..? nothing..!! all we bought should have for the every single army... we are doing in both military and economy.. :D Do u know Myanmar is fastest economy in the world for 2016...? :D
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/04/worlds-fastest-growing-economies/
You had to have the yak 130 because we got it. Lol

Don't link some forum and claim it to be legit and even if it is... then good job and good luck keeping it for the second year. Don't go about killing rohyngas

1.We are a prosperous nation. Burma is immensely rich in resources. These are incentives to promote a proxy war between the two. Exploitation thereafter will profitable for these Satans.

2. However, a war will bring BD to its senses. True friends will emerge and the Katulya character of India will be exposed. We will then seriously consider the Arakan issue. Rohingya Mujahids remain the trump card. Only they can expel the Burmese invaders.

In my opinion, a conflict between Myanmar & Bangladesh doesnt serve any purposes. Result will be , economy of both country in tetters. Uncle Sam, Commies etc will be happy selling their arms to both nations. For India, it will mean more illegal immigrants.

:coffee:

In my opinion, a conflict between Myanmar & Bangladesh doesnt serve any purposes. Result will be , economy of both country in tetters. Uncle Sam, Commies etc will be happy selling their arms to both nations. For India, it will mean more illegal immigrants.

:coffee:
Dont flatter yourself... :coffee:

A heart breaking video, Turkish prime minister visiting Rohingya.

You see, this why your country is as populous as Russia or Japan but are as poor as Africans. There are so many stupid people amongst your population. Stupid, little people like this guy. If you can purge yourselves of this problem, maybe better nutrition and thus better brain development, then you guys might be fine.
At first look at yourself. What you are? Moron. Your country filled with morons. Go give nutrition to 1.8 million children living in areas of Kachin and northern Shan states. Then give advice to others.

You see, this why your country is as populous as Russia or Japan but are as poor as Africans. There are so many stupid people amongst your population. Stupid, little people like this guy. If you can purge yourselves of this problem, maybe better nutrition and thus better brain development, then you guys might be fine.

When I see a Burmese that atleast has the bone density and size of me, or as tall as me, but no, for now don't talk about nutrition part because we have seen how 'big' your people are.

I went through the OP twice. it only says Myanmar is trying to clean up the mess in its won land - no mention that these troops will in any form be used against BD itself. In a restive province prone to attacks and bloodshed, doesnt a country have the right to deploy its forces to get it under control (am looking at op Zarb e Arb and all the TTP cleansing that Pak has been doing).

I went through the OP twice. it only says Myanmar is trying to clean up the mess in its won land - no mention that these troops will in any form be used against BD itself. In a restive province prone to attacks and bloodshed, doesnt a country have the right to deploy its forces to get it under control (am looking at op Zarb e Arb and all the TTP cleansing that Pak has been doing).

You think this matters to these BD nationalists* on this forum? They constantly talk and dream about their designs on Eastern India....this philosophy extends to Myanmar NW coastal areas too. They see these all as lands that belong to BD. Its all about going on vacation from the reality of their political (largely controlled by India today) and economic (LDC) situation that stays stagnant and repetitive for the most part.

This is essentially what happens when you hem in 170 million peasants into a swamp (they stay peasant minded even in the rare chance they become economically better off), they get fidgety in their heads and desperate about the high density squalor they are forced to see and smell every day in their RMG sweatshops and slum residences. When they leave BD, they still have to grapple with 70% relative poverty rates in whichever western country makes the mistake of accepting them (example UK).

Thats why India and Myanmar have to deal with these vermin sooner rather than later and push the transgressors right back to where they originated. If that means slapping BD itself around a few times, so be it. They are used to getting slapped and pretending it didn't happen to outsiders and then crying about it among themselves. Its no big deal to outsiders (we only care about results, not about what feet, arms and heads BD public lay out for us to trample on) and the behaviour cannot be expected to change....they have been crying constantly since 1971 about something or another in "pay attention to me, feel sorry for us" syndrome....to disguise their acting like disgusting filthy barbarians when largesse from others is given to them.

Best of luck and godspeed to Myanmar in doing what its got to do in Arakan.

@Aung Zaya @alaungphaya

*such people are not representative of BD people in general it must be said.

Last edited:
BD is a small country with over 170 m citizens. You guys need urgently more space to live in.

I mean, why don't you use the Rohinga issue as an opportunity to gain more land? You should 'liberate' west Birma and resettle over 50 m Bengals in this region. This would be a perfect solution for your overpopulation. Russia, Turkey, China and even smaller countries like Albania,Israel or Armenia used this strategy.

You should 'liberate' west Birma and resettle over 50 m Bengals in this region.

Yes they should and invite their destruction as a nation once and for all. Might as well get it over with now to reduce the effect of it on the region and world long term.

It is a good thing (for them) that they are overall a meek people. Look how accepting they are of an Indian imposed leader (SHW).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom