What's new

Rogue Communist Party of China Sells Helicopter Gunships to UWSA

Only to a brainwashed Chinese like you- are they are not dictators- Sudan 450,000 killed, N Korea, Syria etc etc

You forgot up mention 2 million killed in Iraq, 1 million killed in Afghanistan, 10 million killed in Vietnam......by Yankees.

You forgot up mention 2 million killed in Iraq, 1 million killed in Afghanistan, 10 million killed in Vietnam......by Yankees.

Those figures albeit wars to free people vs. genocidal dictators killing their own, are so far off from reality that it has a it's own lexicon called 'Chinese voodoo math'. As I said " chinese have not met a genocidal dictator it does not whole heatedly support"

with whom she settled? Japan, Vietnam,Philippine etc? she did with none.... but an agreement with Russia do not provoke Russia and get banged back until 75years...

Obviously you don't know English when you read I wrote "land dispute" even though it is your colonial master's language.

In addition you don't geological knowledge. Go to your primary school and figure it out if Japan and the Philippines have land connection with China. :lol:

China has not yet met a genocidal dictator it does not actively support- so why does helping terrorist groups comes as a surprise?

Please it to have one exception that the Chinese government does not support India genocidal dictator of Gandhi-Nehru.

Obviously you don't know English when you read I wrote "land dispute" even though it is your colonial master's language.

In addition you don't geological knowledge. Go to your primary school and figure it out if Japan and the Philippines have land connection with China. :lol:

Please it to have one exception that the Chinese government does not support India genocidal dictator of Gandhi-Nehru.
I think you should go to primary school...
son i don't stay long in internet forums... i got my own job to do unlike you... i am proud to use my own flag, do you? .... lol chynis got disputes with every one around her except N.K, PK.....

Such ridiculous statements are not surprising from a guy who thinks Chinatown USA means it's China's land within the USA.

Really?

Last time I checked, China settled all land dispute with all its 14 neighbors except India,

When was the last time you checked??:undecided:

Seeme like you missed couple of years due to coma or something... :angel:

I think you should go to primary school...
son i don't stay long in internet forums... i got my own job to do unlike you... i am proud to use my own flag, do you? .... lol chynis got disputes with every one around her except N.K, PK.....

That's the toll on you by your failed education system.

I have only posted 4291 posts here since I joined the forum on Mar. 2007, and you posted 3345 posts since may 2011, who stays longer on internet?

The second sign that your brain is seriously damaged by your failed education is that you Indian has problem with nearly every neighbor, you conjecture that China would have the same problem. :lol: No, China is not India! You need to reset your brain.

I am an American, and American flag is my flag, is that a problem for you Indians?

If it is a FreeKing problem for you, so be it!

Such ridiculous statements are not surprising from a guy who thinks Chinatown USA means it's China's land within the USA.

But your 7-11 shop is in US, right? But is India a 7-11? Maybe it is for you :lol:

How is your sandwich business in Georgia?

When was the last time you checked??:undecided:

Seeme like you missed couple of years due to coma or something... :angel:

Yesterday.

Your type of Indians are in coma for decades, no wonder...

That's the toll on you by your failed education system.

I have only posted 4291 posts here since I joined the forum on Mar. 2007, and you posted 3345 posts since may 2011, who stays longer on internet?

The second sign that your brain is seriously damaged by your failed education is that you Indian has problem with nearly every neighbor, you conjecture that China would have the same problem. :lol: No, China is not India! You need to reset your brain.

I am an American, and American flag is my flag, is that a problem for you Indians?

If it is a FreeKing problem for you, so be it!
we know about your flag... my response depends on your post.... stop ranting.... there is many people who posted thousands in few months.... what eva you think about my education is my foot.... i don't give damn about you.. get a life bud... why you are crying on me.... lol

1.Among the seven nationalities that live in the peripheral states of Burma, two have been subdued through atrocities and genocide. The small states of Mon and Kyah have seen much of their survivors resettled in various locations in central Burma and their place taken by Burmans from there. All the others are still fighting the Burmese. Kachins, Shans and Karens are located astride Sino-Burmese border which, in most places, is difficult to identify on ground.

2.Because of the slaughter of the Burmese, the Chinese would be helping these peoples covertly if not overtly. The Israelis have been arming and training the Burmese for long. Now the Americans and Indians are selling them arms.

3. Chins,and Rakhines and Rohingyas are other nationalities that have been fighting the Burmese. Among all these nationalities the Burmese dread the Rohnigyas most. Unfortunately their struggle is now hindered by the attitude of the pro-India govt in BD. Geography of Arakan dictates that BD must support any Arakan movement for success.

But your 7-11 shop is in US, right? But is India a 7-11? Maybe it is for you :lol:

How is your sandwich business in Georgia?

7- 11 shop is a more credible business than your massage parlors . How's your family business doing? Perhaps not well that's why you seditious guys are way behind Indian Americans in household income, professional jobs, education levels, personal savings, earnings etc here.

I see your country also approves your business and built a building in honor of you guys top business

Chinese Newspaper People's Daily Builds 'Giant Penis' Building http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...aper-building_n_3197840.html?utm_hp_ref=world

o-CHINA-PEOPLES-DAILY-PENIS-570.jpg

Second image is Chinese citizens making fun of your business by photoshopping the first image

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...aper-building_n_3197840.html?utm_hp_ref=world

Yesterday.

Your type of Indians are in coma for decades, no wonder...

You might have read only the party papers!!

Google around and see how many neighbours your country having issues with, claiming their lands just because some Ming or Chang went there 100 years ago!!

You might have read only the party papers!!

Google around and see how many neighbours your country having issues with, claiming their lands just because some Ming or Chang went there 100 years ago!!

lol and india doesnt have problems with its neighbors?

and china cant claim lands where the past dynasties settled, but india can claim lands because the British drew a random line on a map that no one else agreed to, that even the modern British state has refuted?

7- 11 shop is a more credible business than your massage parlors . How's your family business doing? Perhaps not well that's why you seditious guys are way behind Indian Americans in household income, professional jobs, education levels, personal savings, earnings etc here.

I see your country also approves your business and built a building in honor of you guys top business

Chinese Newspaper People's Daily Builds 'Giant Penis' Building Chinese Newspaper People's Daily Builds 'Giant Penis' Building; Censors Block Internet Sniggering (PHOTO)

o-CHINA-PEOPLES-DAILY-PENIS-570.jpg

Second image is Chinese citizens making fun of your business by photoshopping the first image

Chinese Newspaper People's Daily Builds 'Giant Penis' Building; Censors Block Internet Sniggering (PHOTO)

:lol:

An ill-educated Indian knowing no history of India started to make fun on this? What a bleak joke! :disagree:

Read carefully the following:

The practice of worshipping the penis went back to even before the Buddhist religion arrived in the land that finally became Siam. It is most likely came from India, with the Brahman's practice of worshipping the penis of the supreme god, Shiva. (Shivalinga or ศิวลึงค์) The sculpture of his penis was used as a representation of the god himself.

Penis Worship

You should be proud that you find your Shiva in China.

China is in the business of business, she goes not active participate in domestic affairs of foreign countries, whether you are the bloodiest dictator or the leader of the free world, china treats you based on how deep your wallet is and what you have got to trade.

Many Indian seem to have mistaken political support vs mutual business realtionship. Even north and south Korea trade with one another, does the south support fatty Kim iii?

Back
Top Bottom