What's new

Rockets hit 'mini-India' town in Israel

Delusional!

350 million Indian Muslims don't support Israel. While 650 million Hindus hate you too. The rest Hidutva fascits only support the jews who have exploited India through divide and rule through their paid agents.
There are only 170 million Indian Muslims. I dont know where you get your figures from. Unless you are counting Pakistanis as Indian Muslims.

Delusional!

350 million Indian Muslims don't support Israel. While 650 million Hindus hate you too. The rest Hidutva fascits only support the jews who have exploited India through divide and rule through their paid agents.
are representative of Indians??? false flagger. ..

No it doesn't no matter how you try twisting it, there is a reason no one else apart from Pakistan cares for the Kashmir issue. You guys are just desperate to be like Arabs who have Palestine so you make a issue out of Kashmir lol.

It is simple. The more India forces Kashmir, the more Kashmir clings to Pakistan. I am from Kashmir.

If there is anything i have learnt that coercion is not long term solution. The relationship of Pakistan and Bangladesh didn't work in the past, but relationship of Kashmir and Pakistan is very strong, and so is Kashmir love for Pakistan. In fact, Pakistan Occupied Kashmir is relatively safe; however, what is happening in Indian Occupied Kashmir doesn't reassure people in Indian Occupied Kashmir at all.

In short, Kashmir heart already belongs to Pakistan. It is matter of time before Kashmir becomes part of Pakistan because it wants to be part of Pakistan. That is the beauty. No coercion is necessary.

Minority don't speak for Kashmir. Majority speaks for Kashmir. Majority of Kashmir is against India, whether you admit the truth or not.
Don't forget, minority muslims created pakistan !

It is simple. The more India forces Kashmir, the more Kashmir clings to Pakistan. I am from Kashmir.

If there is anything i have learnt that coercion is not long term solution. The relationship of Pakistan and Bangladesh didn't work in the past, but relationship of Kashmir and Pakistan is very strong, and so is Kashmir love for Pakistan. In fact, Pakistan Occupied Kashmir is relatively safe; however, what is happening in Indian Occupied Kashmir doesn't reassure people in Indian Occupied Kashmir at all.

In short, Kashmir heart already belongs to Pakistan. It is matter of time before Kashmir becomes part of Pakistan because it wants to be part of Pakistan. That is the beauty. No coercion is necessary.
:big_boss:

Don't forget, minority muslims created pakistan !

Not minority, the motivated factor that created Pakistan. Islam is the factor that had the whole world including Arab world geared to see two nation theory to succeed. Islam is the biggest factor that pushed Pakistan to become a nation it is now.

Minority can if its enjoy great support which is very unlikely in most cases, Allahu Alim.

you like them banging your women and paying you .sell out bitch sell out to the white man

Totally. Happy now, you rancid low life paedo? :lol:

Long live Israel!

p.s: you must be utterly delusional (and mentally ill too) to muster the balls to call anyone else a sell out considering you belong to a country whose very existence is based on ... Uhh never mind LOL

Last edited:
Not minority, the motivated factor that created Pakistan. Islam is the factor that had the whole world including Arab world geared to see two nation theory to succeed. Islam is the biggest factor that pushed Pakistan to become a nation it is now.

Minority can if its enjoy great support which is very unlikely in most cases, Allahu Alim.
islam was minority in british occupied India ! hence your previous statement seems flawed
The same shit you said, can be said for hindu's to, but then you would call that hindutva and raise anti minority false flag

islam was minority in british occupied India ! hence your previous statement seems flawed
The same shit you said, can be said for hindu's to, but then you would call that hindutva and raise anti minority false flag

Apparently, you have no clue what materialized Pakistan in the first place. Of course, Islam was minority in British Occupied India, but in not the world.

Muslim world supported Pakistan. Pakistan was already winner before the game began. That's how lucky Pakistan was. Islam was the motivated factor that got Muslim world to see Pakistan as nation; separated from India for Islamic purposes, a Muslim nation if you will.

Kashmir clinging to Pakistan is also the same reason. Coercion is not necessary in this case.

Apparently, you have no clue what materialized Pakistan in the first place. Of course, Islam was minority in British Occupied India, but in not the world.

Muslim world supported Pakistan. Pakistan was already winner before the game began. That's how lucky Pakistan was. Islam was the motivated factor that got Muslim world to see Pakistan as nation; separated from India for Islamic purposes, a Muslim nation if you will.

Kashmir clinging to Pakistan is also the same reason. Coercion is not necessary in this case.
Muslims world gave a shit, it was stupid INC that led to pakistan
i am supporting you comment that majority succeeds, then tell me how the hell pakistan sprung up ?

Muslims world gave a shit, it was stupid INC that led to pakistan
i am supporting you comment that majority succeeds, then tell me how the hell pakistan sprung up ?

Pakistan could not succeed without support. The support was unforgettable, even for economical purposes as well. The history is repeating with Kashmir now, Allahu Alim.

Pakistan could not succeed without support. The support was unforgettable, even for economical purposes as well. The history is repeating with Kashmir now, Allahu Alim.
again, your argument in the original post and here don't match up.
clearly majority isnt the only thing that can guarantee your struggle to success, self proved by you
The way you blame India esp hindu's of being anti-muslims, sir 98% of them are tolerant towards muslims, if they werent islam in India would have been like hindu's in Pakistan, diminishing year on year

I love it how the indians love to kiss the jewish behind so much,

By the way this is what Gandhi ur own bapu had to say about this issue.

Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs. What is going on in Palestine today cannot be justified by any moral code of conduct. The mandates have no sanction but that of the last war. Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom