What's new

Rockets hit 'mini-India' town in Israel

Why should we support Arabs as well? What have they ever done for us? Israelis have always provided for us.

Nothing, they just provide jobs to millions of you people who send back billions in remittances. Nothing much.

Delusional!

350 million Indian Muslims don't support Israel. While 650 million Hindus hate you too. The rest Hidutva fascits only support the jews who have exploited India through divide and rule through their paid agents.
In every thread you post something that hurts Indian sentiments...Go get a real identity..Stop trolling here & there

Many Jews are lovely people. We don't need your comments either. Moderators?

Returned from Israel two days before the brown stuff hit the fan. Found most Israelis, including the Arabs and Druze, to be very friendly and hospitable. Lots of guns on show but did not feel unsafe for a minute while I was out there. For all its faults, the Israeli state does allow its Arab citizens the freedom of expression and protest, which in fact I witnessed during a visit to the Temple Mount/ Al Aqsa...

The same couldn`t be said about the Palestinians thought..wherever I went in the occupied territories, I was met with suspicion, hostility, aggression both is speech and manner- although I put that down to the nation's troubled past and its current circumstances..

Indian people are extremly in love with zionists.I dont know why...

So were the Iranians until the Mullah brigade took over...

hindutva fascists always say that muslims kicked hindus out of pakistan and bangladesh which was their holy and mother land but when israels do the same thing with palestinians,they start supporting israel,what a bunch of hypocrites.....:haha:

They are neighbors, none of them have come from Europe and occupy a Muslim country in heart of Muslim land.
jews claim ancient connect and arabs claim ancient connection. Both can continue hostility or both can choose to live in harmony.

As for Indians, our stance is neutral, we hope for a peaceful resolve of crises and maintain relation with both Israel and Palestine

India should fire some rocket from Arabian sea on these retards.. Arabs should be kicked out of Israel..

Can't these Arabs give a small piece of land to Jews..
then why dont u leave kashmir? cant u give a small piece of land to the native muslims?

lol this man has became the hostage of his own rhetoric.

28501_430.jpg

Occupied by brutally.

Indian people are extremly in love with zionists.I dont know why...

The zionists that live in Palestine are not good people.

Because of common ground for centuries. Just because we are in modern society that doesn't mean the real reason is not there. It is no coincident why Pakistan became Muslim nation; tiny portion taken from India.

What is happening in Kashmir, not to mention Genocid-er leader is appointed as Indian PM are not new.

You are not Kashmiri so stop referring to yourself as "we". Kashmiri Pandits are the native Kashmiris and they prefer India. And stop chatting about "annex" lol. We all know how that ends for you people.

Minority don't speak for Kashmir. Majority speaks for Kashmir. Majority of Kashmir is against India, whether you admit the truth or not.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom