What's new

Robin Raphel Handed Over Classified Documents to Pakistani officials.

She is old now all the necessary information is extracted.US can now go a head do whatever they want with her.

of course. they can put her in the same cell as the other old thing, Afia; then they can even look after each other.

Nothing at all............just stand by and watch her swing in the air .........without a trapeze. :D
Did'nt you see what we did about the MMRCA contract and the 123 Agreement?

As if US gave a shyt.

I don't think she will see the inside of a prison, as mentioned in the above article

But one para caught my eye.

I am not one of those conspiracy theory guys, but sometimes one has to read between the lines. So, who gained the most by making this case public and discrediting Robin Raphel? :coffee:

" This animosity has spawned a new generation of American Foreign Service officers who view Pakistan with suspicion, making Ms. Raphel and her generally sympathetic view of Pakistan out of the State Department"

And a possible case of professional rivalry and convinence for useful third party :coffee:

This B*tch was the US ambassador to New delhi(91-93), fluent in Urdu, and a staunch supporter of Yasin Malik(Yes JKLF) and the "hurriyat " at large. She also wrote an amendment in the Kerry Lugar Bill that allows higher aid disbursement to Pak. She was a well know friend of Nancy Powell. Of course the queen of India haters in US is Hillary Clinton who she knew beforehand through social contacts.
It is said she persuaded US to support taliban under Mullah Omar.

the few enlightened ones in US, there were some in the past and there will be some in the future...hard to resist the charm of Pakistani men. The only way US can avoid this in the future is to not send and lady in Pakistan. This was not some low grade official doing it for money!!

" This animosity has spawned a new generation of American Foreign Service officers who view Pakistan with suspicion, making Ms. Raphel and her generally sympathetic view of Pakistan out of the State Department"

And a possible case of professional rivalry and convinence for useful third party :coffee:
We can just make an educated guess. But no one will have a doubt that from all this saga, India has gained the most.

What would you guys do if Hillary became the next US President? :D

You know MNCs or so called fundraisers in US will always have string over the whitehouse.We already give a clear message to the US when we purchased 10 billion$ hard cash weapons from them and also when we rejected MMRCA.
We have a hell lot of options. :D

I don't think she will see the inside of a prison, as mentioned in the above article

But one para caught my eye.

I am not one of those conspiracy theory guys, but sometimes one has to read between the lines. So, who gained the most by making this case public and discrediting Robin Raphel? :coffee:

The way this matter has been handled (including the exposition thereof in the media) points at some things.... don't it? ;)

Well, Indians will do what Indians always do. The real question is, what would Americans do if Hillary were to become the US President in 2016. :D

Now that is an interesting question. Whether the next President is a Democrat or a Republican will depend a lot on what happens over the next two years, specially the economy. The foreign policies will not change all that much either way.

You know MNCs or so called fundraisers in US will always have string over the whitehouse.We already give a clear message to the US when we purchased 10 billion$ hard cash weapons from them and also when we rejected MMRCA.
We have a hell lot of options. :D

Pakistan also has options in this regard, please do not forget that.

Now that is an interesting question. Whether the next President is a Democrat or a Republican will depend a lot on what happens over the next two years, specially the economy. The foreign policies will not change all that much either way.

Democrats sanctioned India.

Republicans lifted those sanctions.

People may like the clintons due to personality but Republicans suit our national interests.

Pakistan also has options in this regard, please do not forget that.

Of course ,You will also get a range of good options.But for that you should have absolute confidence about your pockets deepness.
They know the languages of money be it US or Russia.

Back
Top Bottom