What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarachiExpoCentre.jpg

Look at the beautiful lane markings on this road:

23903437.jpg

Video shot on Jehangir Kothare Parade

I am tired and will post later. Also I have been to India, it is time some indians also visit Pakistan and see the country themselves. Only NRI indians come to pakistan and that too sometimes, trust me you will like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
is this thread about roads

pis dekh kar to aisa lag hi nahi raha

I will post the buildings, shopping centers and skyscrapers later. Karachi is too damn big and it is making me tired to go through all the pics.

1. Islamabad is all jungle and pahad very less population or contribution to GDP.

2. But Delhi is the 2nd mot populated city in the world.

3. Why people are posting useless off topic photos from beaches to monuments from all over the Pakistan???

Even render images.

Look at the beautiful lane markings on this road:

Well mate i cant see any lane markings from this angle.. do you have another angle where you have seen them? Share it

1. Islamabad is all jungle and pahad very less population or contribution to GDP.

2. But Delhi is the 2nd mot populated city in the world.

3. Why people are posting useless off topic photos from beaches to monuments from all over the Pakistan???

Even render images.

1. i thought so you havent seen the beautiful isb pix in this thread, u just wanted to post BS

2. maybe u should stick to delhi it will be good for u. World exists outside of it. i dont know why i m remembring a Frog in a well. :smokin:

3. its T Faz only i dont know whats wrong with him :bunny: this thread is for roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom