What's new

Rizwan presented me with English Quran, I will never forget that beautiful moment: Matthew Hayden

Clearly a well disciplined man and religion for him has helped him become a better man
For his life it helped - his lifestyle itself can be an inspiration for moderate Muslims
On how you can be a good Muslim and excell in your life at the same time

A role model for people to follow -no doubt

I know I found his action a bit weird, still do

But I feel he is overall a good role model that all diverse people of Pakistani nation with thier diverse viewpoint can follow

Hayden was inspired by Pakistan team’s spirituality, so giving him the Quran to understand the source of the source of the spirituality will only make Hayden a better coach.

Hayden was inspired by Pakistan team’s spirituality, so giving him the Quran to understand the source of the source of the spirituality will only make Hayden a better coach.
Hayden and Philander were only contracted to coach Pak during the t20 world cup. I think Hayden is going back to his commentary gig and wont be coaching anyone.

Look at all these salty Indians. :lol:

Joe's back? Nice :D

I want to invoke Injamam but don't want a warning from mods. :D

It's Inzamam. Keep your matric failed English to yourself.

I know this guy scares the ever living shit out of you:

1637219513234.png

:D

This guy can still whoop your a.. in cricket. :D

And then spank you with his bat for being a naughty boi. :lol:

Well, I said what I had to and you know that from it and from those haha reacts you left on those posts on Sainthood's profile. :D

Well, I said what I had to and you know that from it and from those haha reacts you left on those posts on Sainthood's profile. :D

All you did was type like someone who had failed 10th grade and made a clown of yourself. Keep clowning. :D

Back
Top Bottom