What's new

Ritalin or Adderall in Pakistan?

Zyzz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Anyone ever used them or knows how to get a hold of them in Pakistan?

legal way of getting thm is consulting a doctor n getting him to prescribe u those.
But well,,i get a feeling tht u might want thm for recreation,,,ur life ur choice,,,just do it responsibly.

legal way of getting thm is consulting a doctor n getting him to prescribe u those.
But well,,i get a feeling tht u might want thm for recreation,,,ur life ur choice,,,just do it responsibly.

I need them for studies so OTC is highly preferable

I need them for studies so OTC is highly preferable

What are you studying for? - I am a student also and I know the stress of trying to pass but honestly, it is definitely not worth it.

Adderall can help but in most cases it is a placebo effect. Unless you were diagnosed with ADHD ( and a lot of people in the psychiatric community don't believe in Adult-onset ADHD) you won't really find any benefit.
In studies, Adderall's increase in Academic performance is similar to that of a cup of coffee if you are not diagnosed with ADHD. If I were you, I would consult a psychiatrist so that you can get a legitimate prescription.

Ritalin is methylphenidate and that should be widely available in Pakistan. I don't know about the availability of Adderall (amphetamine/dextroamphetamine) but I'm sure you can find it. All countries consider these drugs as controlled substances and there are some limitations.

The reason why I am telling you this is because I don't want you to seek someone on the street. Do not buy drugs from random drug dealers or friends. People cut drugs to make a profit and you don't want to end up hurting yourself or worse dead.

There are side effects, including dry mouth (dental problems), Increased blood pressure leading to cardiac remodeling over time especailly if you are overweight or obese. This remodeling can lead to heart failure so its definitely not worth the hassle. Stimulants can also lead to psychosis or trigger underlying mania if taken in increased amounts. Some manageable side effects include constipation and etc.
I would advise that you see a psychiatrist first and then go from there.

If you want to take stimulants to stay up then it is better to go to sleep. You need to go into REM sleep to consolidate what you learned and transfer information from Short term memory to long term memory. Most people think that you can stay up and read. It is true that this can help especailly if you are cramming but if you are chronically doing that then it is actually doing a lot more harm. Sleep deprivation makes you stupider period.

Anyone ever used them or knows how to get a hold of them in Pakistan?

And just to give you some perspective. Zyzz died of cardiac arrest. He had underlying congenital heart problems and was taking stimulants probably cocaine or extasy(molly). This abuse eventually caught upto him and lead to his death at a very early age.

Lorazepam

oops, My bad! You need to stay awake not be drowsy

Geez...pill-popping as a quick solution to non-medical issues just isn’t right. It just makes pharma-companies do a happy dance.

Don't ever use Ritalin side effects may screw your whole life.

Just revise the day before like i did. Smoke cannabis until then to stay relaxed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom