What's new

Rising India remains torn between East and West

Arey yaar, you guys taking Aryan too seriously. I think he is demented and has no wits about him. Leave him alone. Let him be the elite paid to troll ;)

@Hafizz...have some common sense man....I know you hate Indian....but at least check the dates to make yourself as a sensible member...And you know...there is a search button in google by dates....You should try to use that going forward...so that you will not publish another 7 year old article...

I too must admit, sometimes this kinda of threads are very entertaining. How some kids with an internet connection and a wild imagination can rattle so many others.

Only the popcorn is missing.

No doubt yaar. I would not use such emotive language but yes they are on the white man side

If you are using racist terms like White Man,Don't whine when someone asks you why you are living in an western country and still criticising it.

If you are using racist terms like White Man,Don't whine when someone asks you why you are living in an western country and still criticising it.

White man is not racism to my knowledge, what about another offensive calling Albino Conky?

What we really need more of on defence.pk is Jew conspiracy threads. Haven't had many lately and "OMG THE WEST IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD" crazy conspiracy threads are boring now.

What about "OMG THE JEWS MADE MY SOUP GO COLD" or something like that?

:rofl:

lol @ traitor.

Pakistan joins CENTO.

Pakistan joins SEATO

Pakistan goes to the white man to seek money.

For half a century Pakistan seeks US mediation in an India-Pakistan bilateral dispute.

Pakistan goes to the white man to seek weapons.

Pakistan sends its mujahideen to Afghanistan to take part in a US-USSR conflict.

Pakistan brings US WoT to its soil.

Pakistan allows US to drone its citizens.

Pakistan allows US to kill its soldiers.

Pakistan allows American private contractors to roam the streets and kill Pakistanis.

Pakistan reopens NATO supplies against its people's wishes.
...and it's India that is the white man's poodle.

Man you simply f*** this thread ... :rofl:

@Ignite mind ... Yar aise nahi chalega itna zhoot tum kaise bol sakte ho ??? :rofl:

Is India a TRAITOR helping the West colonize Asia ? Yes India the TRAITOR

This is Pakistan who marry USA immediately after independence in 1947 and now he is talking about India to be traitor.....Who brought USA to south asia and where USA exist currently in south asia .......it is Pakistan..........CHOR MACHAAE SHOR :hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom