What's new

Rishi Sunak, of Indian heritage is new UK Prime Minister

Why the Hindu lead off? And he is 2 generations outside of India.
What's next , they named him RS with RSS in mind?

Just kidding. Hope he does a good job.

Pakistani vote bank is united like the Indian vote bank? ...or Pakistani vote for whoever says Hi to them ...
Several years ago a British MP said British Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are inherently corrupt. Possibly due to voting for people from their own community with similer religious and cultural ties. Dont seem to look at the wider political spectrum.

Unfortunately in British politics religion will play a role. If a Muslim had been elected as PM (which indoubt will ever happen) there will be an uproar and extream levels of objection.

He is UK citizen. But one thing for sure, Burnol sales will increase in our neighbouring countries.
I doubt Pakistan or Bangladesh cares. The UK is suffering due to the aftermath of the Corona virus, high levels of cost of living and energy prices.

Mate

London has elected a 2 term Pakistani mayor called Sadiq khan in power, it has made no difference to my live except this idiot imposed a stealth tax on diesel cars wants to go more harder on drivers.

Former Pms , Boris and truss had two Indian Home Secretary in charge. Turned out to be more anti immigrant s than whites. These ethnic minorities who get elected in to power are no friends of yours and mine. They work help only their careers and backers !!!
Yup. Invariably they try to prove their brrrrttishness. It is actually quite stupid but who knows, some clown in some village may erect a temple for Sunak next to trump.

Unfortunately in British politics religion will play a role. If a Muslim had been elected as PM (which indoubt will ever happen) there will be an uproar and extream levels of objection.

I doubt Pakistan or Bangladesh cares. The UK is suffering due to the aftermath of the Corona virus, high levels of cost of living and energy prices.
Of course there will be uproar, for Any PM of a country ,his country should be above anything else, but for a Muslim by definition his religion is above anything else.

@waz should be a Happy man today.

@Beast Your worst nightmare comes true, Indian become UK PM.....

:laughcry: :yahoo::toast_sign:

Yup, he gets rich because of his wife, daughter of Infosis founder.

He went to a school that had fees of £45,000 a year. His father was a GP and mother ran a Pharmacy. Work that out in ringits.
Rishi worked as a waiter when at Uni and delivered medicines from the Pharmacy to local residents

FfkIFlDWAAE2TE3

boy o boy
what a strange turn of events
the Ruled are the rulers today#
who could've thought about that few years ago. Imagine the 1950s, majority of British white population would've committed suicide.

although i am no great admirer of him but must commend him for playing his cards right and abandoning Bojo at the right time and not joining Truss's cabinet.

the racists already hate having an Asian Mayor of London and many Asian ministers of past and present and now a Prime Minister. putting aside who he is and how much an elitist he is .. the color of his skin and his origin is a big issue for racists.
these are no easy times though and he will face a lot of criticism due to economic situation which will be amplified due to the color of his skin.

I hope It is true. But Muslims are more focused on what happens in all parts of the world.

He's British. He became PM of UK. That's it.

Will he return Kohinoor to India? Will he apologize for Jallianwala Bagh Massacre? If not then why Indians going Gaga?

Good for him. Now move on. Celebrate Diwali.

Its embarassing.
tell you what..
the way the Britain is heading .. it will beg India to take Koh noor and give it some money for it.
Rishi's origin is a big issue for emotional racists. although you are right. he is just an extremely rich Tory Party elite and cares as much for the ordinary people of whatever race as much as his white predecessors did.
these people use color, faith, nationality etc for their own benefit nothing mroe than that.

We’re fcked
why? who is we? explain how

and by whom?

He needs to drink cow piss in front of live TV audience in UK. :lol:
whats wrong with that? our Arab brothers drink camel piss too
there are allegedly medicinal benefits in camel piss . so let him enjoy the Cow Cola . why you care?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom