What's new

Riot for Votes, the politicization of bloodshed.

1) So the police did not arrest the murderers of the jat boys,

2) Muslim leaders from SP, BSP and Congress made hateful speeches and incited violence BEFORE the mahapanchayat was held

3) Jats returning from mahapanchayat were attacked near a canal and their bodies thrown in water

THEREFORE its the fault of BJP for lending support to the mahapanchayat. Its only a matter of time before Modi will be implicated in this.

The kind of communal bloody dastardly scum that passes as ''secular'' in India is astounding. They have made the logical word ''secular'' an expletive.

textbook definition of Idiotspeak!

It cannot get sicker than this.
All of the mofo must be hanged!!

For those who blames Hindus and Mahapanchayat and Fake video as the reasons for riot

dna special: Jolly canal killings triggered the Muzaffarnagar riots

Satyender Kumar Baliyan shudders as he recounts how he escaped the massacre at Gang Nahar, popularly known as Jolly canal, last Saturday.

Baliyan, 24, was among a group of 2,000 villagers returning home after attending the Mahapanchayat hosted by several Jat communities of western Uttar Pradesh in nearby Kawal village, when they were ambushed by a mob, armed with assault rifles and other sophisticated weapons.

“Since, I was with the NCC for more than three years during my school days, I could easily tell that our assailants were using AK47 rifles and other weapons,” he told dna at the site of the massacre. The mob set on fire 18 tractor trollies and three motorbikes of the villagers.

Local people say the Jolly canal massacre turned into the communal riots of Muzaffarnagar, in which the official death toll is 45. But local people say the number is much higher.

Eyewitnesses say after the mass killings, the attackers dumped the bodies in the canal, which meets the Ganges river in adjoining Haridwar district. So far, six bodies have been fished out.

“We were unarmed. And they(attackers) ambushed us like Naxals. They started firing indiscriminately,” Baliyan said.

Omkar Singh Rana of Baseda village, cannot find his elder brother Brijpal Singh Rana since the attack on Saturday. “It is not only my elder brother... there are hundreds of people who have gone missing after the massacre. Though six bodies have been found, we are sure there will be many more,” Rana told dna.

The villagers accused the local administration of not acting swiftly.

The police allowed the attackers to flee, some said. “The district administration has not made any effort to track the missing persons or find the bodies. Even the water flow in the canal was not controlled; it was deliberately increased to sweep away the dumped bodies,” said Bhanwar Singh, pradhan of Baseda village.

The district administration has registered 40 missing complaints till Wednesday. But often cases are not registered because officials think people might have migrated to other parts of the state.

District magistrate Kaushal Raj Sharma admitted that the number of missing persons is more than the registered cases. “In case of the Jolly canal, we have recovered six bodies so far. Work is on to trace others, if any,” he said. “But in some cases people have migrated to other places. And since there is no contact with family members, they lodge missing complaints.”

The Jat community went on the rampage after the killings at Jolly canal. “Blaming Muslims for the Jolly canal attack, Jats set our houses on fire and killed our women and kids.”

dna special: Jolly canal killings triggered the Muzaffarnagar riots - India - DNA

For those who blames Hindus and Mahapanchayat and Fake video as the reasons for riot

dna special: Jolly canal killings triggered the Muzaffarnagar riots

Satyender Kumar Baliyan shudders as he recounts how he escaped the massacre at Gang Nahar, popularly known as Jolly canal, last Saturday.

Baliyan, 24, was among a group of 2,000 villagers returning home after attending the Mahapanchayat hosted by several Jat communities of western Uttar Pradesh in nearby Kawal village, when they were ambushed by a mob, armed with assault rifles and other sophisticated weapons.

“Since, I was with the NCC for more than three years during my school days, I could easily tell that our assailants were using AK47 rifles and other weapons,” he told dna at the site of the massacre. The mob set on fire 18 tractor trollies and three motorbikes of the villagers.

Local people say the Jolly canal massacre turned into the communal riots of Muzaffarnagar, in which the official death toll is 45. But local people say the number is much higher.

Eyewitnesses say after the mass killings, the attackers dumped the bodies in the canal, which meets the Ganges river in adjoining Haridwar district. So far, six bodies have been fished out.

“We were unarmed. And they(attackers) ambushed us like Naxals. They started firing indiscriminately,” Baliyan said.

Omkar Singh Rana of Baseda village, cannot find his elder brother Brijpal Singh Rana since the attack on Saturday. “It is not only my elder brother... there are hundreds of people who have gone missing after the massacre. Though six bodies have been found, we are sure there will be many more,” Rana told dna.

The villagers accused the local administration of not acting swiftly.

The police allowed the attackers to flee, some said. “The district administration has not made any effort to track the missing persons or find the bodies. Even the water flow in the canal was not controlled; it was deliberately increased to sweep away the dumped bodies,” said Bhanwar Singh, pradhan of Baseda village.

The district administration has registered 40 missing complaints till Wednesday. But often cases are not registered because officials think people might have migrated to other parts of the state.

District magistrate Kaushal Raj Sharma admitted that the number of missing persons is more than the registered cases. “In case of the Jolly canal, we have recovered six bodies so far. Work is on to trace others, if any,” he said. “But in some cases people have migrated to other places. And since there is no contact with family members, they lodge missing complaints.”

The Jat community went on the rampage after the killings at Jolly canal. “Blaming Muslims for the Jolly canal attack, Jats set our houses on fire and killed our women and kids.”

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/1888043/report-dna-special-jolly-canal-killings-triggered-the-muzaffarnagar-riots

The big question is when will idiots like you realize that pathetic communal politics aren't played only by parties calling themselves secular.

So the next big question is; if it is understood that communal politics is ALSO played by the seculars, then why intelligent people like you are always on a chest-thumping mode calling these parties secular, and branding all others as communal?

And please don't insult your upbringing by always resorting to personal attacks and name calling. It gives bad impression about persons responsible for inculcating civility in you.

@Guynextdoor2 dude, you were accusing Modi of supporting communal elements and now you are hell bent on protecting the same actions done by other parties??

Course not- I have said that SP DID indulge in it- just don't gimme BS that BJP's actions aren't communal vote bank politics- that they're doing this to save 'daughters and wives'

Last edited by a moderator:
Am not a Drunkarad like you, for your info Your Not so Saint Antony guy banned patta in 96

Can't be sure man...I mean I can hear you're words drawling a bit :lol:

So the next big question is; if it is understood that communal politics is ALSO played by the seculars, then why intelligent people like you are always on a chest-thumping mode calling these parties secular, and branding all others as communal?

And please don't insult your upbringing by always resorting to personal attacks and name calling. It gives bad impression about persons responsible for inculcating civility in you.

Oh what a great insight...let's go to BJP which is ALL AND ALL communal politics.

The real tragedy of our country is that we have fake secularists & real communalists. Screwed either way.

Want to float a party? I promise we won't kill too many people while trying to garner votes.:angel:

The real tragedy of our country is that we have fake secularists & real communalists. Screwed either way.

Now that's a reasonable thing to say, and the true solution is to find true secularists, not reject secularism because of fakers and turn to full fledged communalism.

Now that's a reasonable thing to say, and the true solution is to find true secularists, not reject secularism because of fakers and turn to full fledged communalism.

Secularism cannot work in the long run because it is an artificial Western construct and not the natural choice of the Indian people. Alien philosophies may work for a while but cannot sustain . What makes you think that India can be a secular country in spirit when hardly any other Asian country is?

Back
Top Bottom