What's new

Rimsha case: Imam masjid, Khalid Jadoon held

If it is found that the girl is Mentally Retarded and this man also altered the proofs than kill this man in public so no else dares to falsely accuse some one of blashmey
if that turns out to be true, i wouldn't mind if government handed this mullah over to the same mob that wanted to burn rimsha alive so he can pay for his sins.

if that turns out to be true, i wouldn't mind if government handed this mullah over to the same mob that wanted to burn rimsha alive so he can pay for his sins.
Sir I will tell you that mob will do nothing they only listen to this so called Moalana they will still attack the girl what Government needs to do is hang this person and make him an example for others

FFS, even if she did burn the pages of the koran, she's :
1. Did it unintentionally
2. Is a minor.

Why do you all act like rabid dogs?

Its illegal in Pakistan to burn Quran,there is nothing rabid dog about it..
Although i agree that the girld should have been let off with a warning,instead of a full fledged arrest..
I was surprised at her arrest...

What is the punishment for the person who has thrown pages from Quran in Garbage ? This girl is a christian and and I am not sure how many of non muslims can find out seeing the page if it is from Quran or any other book written in ararabic or urdu.This law is being misused in most of the cases.

Its illegal in Pakistan to burn Quran,there is nothing rabid dog about it..
Although i agree that the girld should have been let off with a warning,instead of a full fledged arrest..
I was surprised at her arrest...
Yes it is. But in cases where it is done inadvertantly and specifically in cases where the child is so young, shouldnt the cops have registered a case against those who brought the girl to the station in the first place?

I've Quran on my hard disk.Now suppose i delete it or my hard disk crashes will i be liable to be punished under Blasphemy law?............:blink:

I've Quran on my hard disk.Now suppose i delete it or my hard disk crashes will i be liable to be punished under Blasphemy law?............:blink:
No they are some rules first if Non Muslims has a copy of Quran they don't want it they should hand it to a Muslim than Government should make whole department for this of production of new Qurans which they should have good quality papers and also to recycle those old Qurans who have just now in parts and in bad conditions this is being done by many Muslim countries including Turkey

No they are some rules first if Non Muslims has a copy of Quran they don't want it they should hand it to a Muslim than Government should make whole department for this of production of new Qurans which they should have good quality papers and also to recycle those old Qurans who have just now in parts and in bad conditions this is being done by many Muslim countries including Turkey
I asked a straightforward question...you are going round in circles only.

The answer is.
Stop being an idiot.
Question is as valid in life as the law can be.Person must be sure about the limit and validness of laws unless it comes back bite them.

If you use Shift + DELETE then it will not go to trash can. Microsoft has provided for Pakistani sensitivities.

Both comments - priceless. What money cant buy, PDF buys..:D

Ye koi mayene nahe rakta, Imam masjid jaha kahe ka be hoo, hai thu Musalman as well as Pakistani.
Na munafiq banu aur na kofar ka sath do....

If you use Shift + DELETE then it will not go to trash can. Microsoft has provided for Pakistani sensitivities.
But even then in that case a soft copy of quran has been destroyed by deleting it permanently and how about if a copy of quran get affected by virus????

There will be millions of pages in pakistan where these verses have been written ..government should write warnings in each page 'keep it away from childredn ,inflammable'
shame on all those who support these kind of laws ..very shameful

But even then in that case a soft copy of quran has been destroyed by deleting it permanently and how about if a copy of quran get affected by virus????

Actually even then its still a soft delete and the file is still on the hard disk. The person degaussing the hard disk will be liable for punishment, not you. May be Pakistan's IT act has specific provisions to deal with this.

Back
Top Bottom