What's new

Right to broadband: New policy to be ready in 100 days

I have two airtell connections . one at 4mbps another at 10 mbps. and today just added a 15mbps beam cable connection. (i download a lot:D)

And I guess BSNL is the fastest when it comes to broadband isnt it ??
WTH are you talking about :angry:
I had a long conversation about this on another thread...
I pay 1800rs per month and get download speed of 40-50 kbps in average :hitwall: and the connection disconnect and reconnect after every 5-10 minutes in my town....:cray:
BSNL Sucks very badly here :(

Bring right to information without proper infrastructure ..consequence is all govt workers are busy giving information to all type of bullshit questions
right to education !
now right to broadband!
These thickheaded people should think of infra first

I was using 8 Mbps, but demoted it to 4 Mbps as it still served my purpose.

I pay 1800rs per month and get download speed of 40-50 kbps in average :hitwall: and the connection disconnect and reconnect after every 5-10 minutes in my town....:cray:
40-50 kbps average?? :woot: :rofl:

And I thought with 2Mbps I was living in the stone age! But you my friend seem to be living in the age of the dinosaurs!! :omghaha:

BSNL!!:haha: Sheeesh! :sick: :fie::suicide:

Nahiii my wifi works fine. The speed is good.
I seriously dont have issues other than that it is not the unlimited package like the one I have here.

Last edited:
40-50 kbps average??
And I thought with 2Mbps I was living in the stone age! But you my friend seem to be living in the age of the dinosaurs!!
BSNL!! Sheeesh!
Only BSNL Broadband available in my town :hitwall:

Nahiii my wifi works fine. The speed is good.
I seriously dont have issues other than that it is not the unlimited package like I have here.
Your works fine but mine sucks :cray:

His Broadband is "VIRGIN"!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your works fine but mine sucks :cray:
Gosh!!!
You're scaring me now, next month I'll be in India and I dont want to have any issues with my WIFI.:fie:
Keeping my fingers crossed.

I have a 256Kbps plan and I just pay around 700 odd. Seems somebody in BSNL office is trolling you badly.
I am not talking about Plan dada
I have 2 MBPS Unlimited data plan but i get only 40-50 kbps download speed :hitwall:

Gosh!!!
You're scaring me now, next month I'll be in India and I dont want to have any issues with my WIFI.:fie:
Next month may be i am going to Chandigarh
Guys any other good broadband service provider? I am thinking about Beam Broadband now

Gosh!!!
How fast are you there? Errrrr......I mean your broad band connection!!! :rolleyes1:

I am not talking about Plan dada
I have 2 MBPS Unlimited data plan but i get only 40-50 kbps download speed :hitwall:

With my 256Kbps plan I get around 60Kbps download speed.If you are paying so much why not switch to Vodafone or Reliance? Are these ISPs not available in your town?

Back
Top Bottom