What's new

Riding on RMG, $37b export goal set for 2016-17

You tell me?

https://defence.pk/threads/scramjet...sarabhai-space-centre-s-test-facility.438456/

https://defence.pk/threads/iaf-to-take-final-call-on-amca’s-engine-drdo-chief.438008/page-2#post-8441976

Are you helping Bangladesh achieve more than 2 patent filings in the USPTO?

Whats your job again? Some travel agent guy right?

@gslv mk3

You did not answer my question.. Have you passed high school yet? I probably employed more than 1000 people far brighter than you. I am not travel agent. I am more into IATA and airlines side. You wont even be able to dream of what I do in your lifetime. Now peace.

I have seen him on Facebook too, making some unintelligent comments on BBC's page
Yes I do and I know I make lot of idiot indians angry there. LOL

Pretty sure I make in a week (or less) what you do in a year. "IATA and airlines side"...what are you some fat Biman airlines bureaucrat?

I guess it beats being stuck in an RMG sweatshop.

Ya right... :lol::lol:

Judging the quality of your posts on this very forum, I can expect the quality of comments you make there :omghaha:

And you are too afraid to reply me there... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Remember you have to divide by 80 to get your salary in USD.

So lets hear what you claim you make. Biman's not in the best shape financially....or is it because of bureaucrats like you adding 10k USD to their salary to effectively double it. :D

:lol::lol: I said you dont try to even dream of what I do. Now go back to your study.

I don't argue with deranged Bangladeshis on Facebook. Especially ones who claim that they would make a Nuclear bomb within 5 years :omghaha:
then why are you replying me here? How long did it take china to make the bomb dumb asss?? How long did America take to make the bomb at the height of 2nd WW?
You think everybody is as dumb as Indian who took 40 fcking years to even make a jet engine, yet it cant make a fighter fly.

then why are you replying me here? How long did it take china to make the bomb dumb asss?? How long did America take to make the bomb at the height of 2nd WW?

Lol, look at this Jamati fool trying to compare his country with China & US . Do you have any idea about the state of R&D in your country? How many institutes of yours are involved in R&D in nuclear sector ? Where are your enrichment facilities? Research reactors?

How much percentage of your GDP is spend on R&D ? At least 0.1% ?

And yet, we see a country that gloats over a bloody basic lathe claiming they would develop N-bombs within 5 years

You think everybody is as dumb as Indian who took 40 fcking years to even make a jet engine, yet it cant make a fighter fly.

Not everyone is as stupid as Bangladeshis who hardly files 2 patents an year at USPTO.

Despite all your delusions, your country is yet to develop a 70 cc moped engine, let alone a low bypass turbofan or Cryogenic engine or whatever

"Well it actually is easy. people made them in 30's"

:omghaha:

who's govt is shellign out 12 billion (how many jettis were made for it) for an imported reactor with absolutely no tech transfer because of the state of his country's industrial capacity.....

That's actually good for our Industry, L&T and Walchandnagar has agreement s with Atomstroyexport for manufacturing of components.

There were certain American Bangladeshis who did even claim that large majority of Bangladeshi industrial capability is at par with India.

Lol, look at this Jamati fool trying to compare his country with China & US . Do you have any idea about the state of R&D in your country? How many institutes of yours are involved in R&D in nuclear sector ? Where are your enrichment facilities? Research reactors?

How much percentage of your GDP is spend on R&D ? At least 0.1% ?

And yet, we see a country that gloats over a bloody basic lathe claiming they would develop N-bombs within 5 years

Not everyone is as stupid as Bangladeshis who hardly files 2 patents an year at USPTO.

Despite all your delusions, your country is yet to develop a 70 cc moped engine, let alone a low bypass turbofan or Cryogenic engine or whatever

:omghaha:

YOu Indian are so dumb you dont know how to even read a single line. Now read the line again and tell me where I compared BD with US and China?
So you know you are the dumbest on the planet right?

LOL a Bangladeshi who's govt is shellign out 12 billion (how many jettis were made for it) for an imported reactor with absolutely no tech transfer because of the state of his country's industrial capacity.....comparing his same country to US and China.

Now I've seen everything.

Poor guy thinks Bangladesh can make a nuke in 5 years lol. Even 500 years is being quite optimistic seeing the number of patents Bangladesh files.

Its our Money, we spend it the way we want it. YOu think a rich Arab shekh will drive a Maruti 800 like Indians?

Back
Top Bottom