What's new

RICHARD NORTH PATTERSON: Why Pakistan Is the Most Dangerous Place On Earth

Yes Pakistan is the most dangerous place in the world ----- FOR INDIANS ONLY!

Nope only for indians ... that is why they are a minority here :)

Yes Pakistan is the most dangerous place in the world ----- FOR INDIANS ONLY!

You are wrong my Friend , see what Firangi says

Is Pakistan actually the most dangerous country in the world, since it seems to play "double-game" and ...? - Yahoo! Answers

The Most Dangerous Place on Earth: Transnational Crime in the FATA | Spotlight | The Stimson Center | Pragmatic Steps for Global Security

and see what an Indian (iam) saying..

pakistan is the most beautiful Country in the world...:pakistan:

WHY ARE INDIANS THAT STUPID AND DUMB THEY ARE POSTING MEGA HUGE ARTICLES JUST FOR US.I DONT KNOW WHY ARE THEY SO SCARED OF PAKISTAN?YES PAKISTAN IS A REALLY DANGEROUS COUNTRY IN THE WORLD FOR INDIAN NATIONAL.EVERY1 LIKES TO BE FEARED.LOOK OBL WAS IN PAKISTAN AND OBAMA STILL CANT SAY LETS GO IN BECAUSE WE DIDNT EAT GRASS IN LAST 60 YEARS WE MADE SURE OUR DEFENSE.

Lol..aren't you the same guy who got banned for posting 'Pakistan is the most dangerous place on earth?' ehh? This time you have taken a more intelligent approach. :rofl:

PAKISTAN IS ONLY FOR CLEAN MUSLIMS WE MADE IT DANGEROUS FOR NON MUSLIMS BECAUSE WE DONT LIKE HINDUS TO COME AND LOOK AT OUR SECRETS AND MAKE OUR COUNTRY DIRTY.I LIKE DANGEROUS PAKISTAN THEN DIRTY INDIA WHERE PEOPLE LIVE AND DIE ON STREETS AS A BRITISH COLONY.

PAKISTAN IS ONLY FOR CLEAN MUSLIMS WE MADE IT DANGEROUS FOR NON MUSLIMS BECAUSE WE DONT LIKE HINDUS TO COME AND LOOK AT OUR SECRETS AND MAKE OUR COUNTRY DIRTY.I LIKE DANGEROUS PAKISTAN THEN DIRTY INDIA WHERE PEOPLE LIVE AND DIE ON STREETS AS A BRITISH COLONY.

Suicidal Thoughts :woot:

yep its better to be pakistan than to be India...

and not in the wildest dream A developing country would like to be India but they would love to be another Pakistan...;)

RICHARD NORTH PATTERSON: Why Pakistan Is the Most Dangerous Place On Earth

Time to close this thread. Why am I not surprised that an Indian wants to start trolling & flaming, but when a Pakistani does it to him can't take it?

Time to close this thread. Why am I not surprised that an Indian wants to start trolling & flaming, but when a Pakistani does it to him can't take it?

Why close a thread if its negative about Pakistan, and then you want to (or someone else) want to keep up a negative thread about India up.

That is just being a hypocrite.

From above comments

Recommendation: read about india, Stop hating non-muslims, Get education and dont blow yourself up

Why close a thread if its negative about Pakistan, and then you want to (or someone else) want to keep up a negative thread about India up.

That is just being a hypocrite.

I can create a lot of negative threads about India as well, talking about your rapes, poverty, malnutrition & all those other issues. But you won't like it. It'll be better if you post something constructive than for the purpose of trolling & flaming.

Back
Top Bottom