What's new

RICHARD NORTH PATTERSON: Why Pakistan Is the Most Dangerous Place On Earth

I can create a lot of negative threads about India as well, talking about your rapes, poverty, malnutrition & all those other issues. But you won't like it. It'll be better if you post something constructive than for the purpose of trolling & flaming.

Already been done, so no issue. Seen a few Pak doing that. Dont act like it never been done.

On the other hand, you guys want every negative article about Pakistan taken down, when Pakistan is inviting all these trouble by himself alone.

I can reliably inform on this august forum, that the number of strategic weapons that are coming on line, is very encouraging, and our nukes are designed to destroy india from the face of the Earth, if God forbid, a war escalates that far.

Already been done, so no issue. Seen a few Pak doing that. Dont act like it never been done.

On the other hand, you guys want every negative article about Pakistan taken down, when Pakistan is inviting all these trouble by himself alone.

Not taken down, but this thread closed. Gone on for long enough.

Pakistan knows Poverty and malnutrition better than us...i can too post 100s of links to support my fact

India has greater poverty & malnutrition than Pakistan. Every international agency/organization on this planet agrees with that assessment.

Back
Top Bottom