What's new

RIA Novosti: Pakistan intends to purchase Russian tanks T-90

Until recently they used American made chips. China just bought a bunch of Russian made SU-35s, the J-31 uses RD-93s and basically almost every Chinese product uses some Russian parts or is a copy. You should be the last to talk

As for Russian drones, nothing is known about them but based on the fact that China uses old 1970s Soviet engines on its drones I would say Russia has a large lead.

You must have reading comprehension problems. Go back and read my previous post then clean the egg off your face. Go back and read the part where I said that the driver hatch is the thinest hatch on all tanks besides T-14. The commanders hatch on the turret is the thickest.

The hatch and roof are always the same thickness which I proved repeatedly, time after time by even posting the inside pictures of tanks. Do you really think that anyone is stupid enough to make a hatch more thick then the roof only to have it take up more room from the interior.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/AMP/2015/04/10/us_intel_china_ban/

And yes Chinese supercomputers used American made chips until the US put an end to that.
Lol you said that the hatches have the same thickness as the armor. Do you have memory disorder? I know a great doctor.
The fastest Chinese supercomputer uses domestic chips, not American chips.

Why do you say there is no smoke?

As to whether RD93 smokes or not, you can ask the Pakistani member here. We have our own APFDS for our own gun. lot better than you provide.

I see no smoke:

DC1AE2AB-FA82-46D8-83C1-5ECF9FA771FE.jpeg

As to the result of Su35 and J20 confrontation in recent excercise, I just don't want to tell you. Let us save some face for you.
RD93 is just a stop gap for SAC to test its prototype, a engine smokes won't fit a stealthy engine. We are waiting for WS19.

politically, China support more weapon trade between Russia and Pakistan. But I think India will have to compromise in the end.
What is the result of the Su35 and J20 confrontation? The guy's ego cannot be destroyed.

Lol you said that the hatches have the same thickness as the armor. Do you have memory disorder? I know a great doctor.
The fastest Chinese supercomputer uses domestic chips, not American chips.

You must be stupid or can’t read. Yes I said that the hatches and roof armor is the same thickness, I literally never claimed it wasn’t. Learn to read before making a fool out of yourself.

China has been waiting for years for that engine. The JF-17 uses the RD-33 there is no smoke. China purchases the SU-35 for a good reason.

And spare everyone the Chinese myths. Chinese poster were claiming that Russia made China use Russian made ammunition in the tank biathalon. That is the excuse for losing every year to Russian tanks. The only problem is that Russia tank munitions are two piece while China uses single piece munition and the size differences would not allow it.

Chinese claims should be taken with a truckload of salt. It reminds me of Norenco claiming that they have better engines, transmissions and fire control systems then the T-14, amazing considering even Pakistan uses old Ukrainian systems for its tanks. :lol:
Whatever you think man. A T-14 armata was immobilized infront of millions of Russians and you expect me to believe it has better "engine" and "transmissions" than those of Norinco?

What is the result of the Su35 and J20 confrontation? The guy's ego cannot be destroyed.

The result is that China bought SU-35s, that must hurt your ego. The stuff that comes from China is rediculous. Like I said Norenko claims that their tanks had better engines, transmission and fire control compared to Armata, although Russia has said very little about any of those systems on the T-14 and Pakistan itself opts for Ukrainian systems in the Al-Khalid.

You don't need to... we are already aware of it...

T 90, S 400, SU 35... shopping list is big but pockets are empty... we do understand what is happening... Russia is our time tested friend but the way Indian defence sector is coming out from the monopoly. They are piZed off...

They know that India have learnt its lessons from SU 30MKI, INS Vikramaditya and other deals... since we are not putting in our money as they feel fit and negotiating for TOT... They are cooking up the stories to persuade us...
As always. But we can't exclude the possibility of Russia sells Su35 and S400 to Pakistan. Things change. If Russia's market share keeps shrinking in India, they will have to look for new market.
both India and China decrease weapon import from Russia, anything is possible.
As to money, it's not a problem for Pakistan. Some S400 and Su34 won't cost a lot.

Whatever you think man. A T-14 armata was immobilized infront of millions of Russians and you expect me to believe it has better "engine" and "transmissions" than those of Norinco?

The driver accidentally hit the emergency brake during rehearsal. An armored recovery vehicle could not even move the T-14 because the brake was on. After a while a technician discovered the problem and disengaged the emergency brake and the tank drove off, the tank participated in the parade the next day.

The head engineer spoke about it.

We shall not compare fifth gen with fourth gen, don't tap the same mistake with our Russian Commorade here.
Let wait and see.

Humble and don't get cocky.

Let's respect Pakistan's will, and hope the best for them.

The hatch is the same thickness as the roof, so yes showing a hatch demonstrates the roof is thin. Besides that most Chinese tanks have zero side armor besides sheet metal skirts.

Actual thickness of roof and hatch is seen here:

View attachment 464550

T-14 hatch:

View attachment 464551

Roof thickness.

View attachment 464552
You literally said the "the hatch is the same thickness as the roof" and now you are denying the fact that I proved the hatch is NOT the same thickness as the roof. I hope Russian leaders are not as forgetting as you are. Oh wait, you guys were led by retards, in a literal sense, like Brezhnev and Yeltsin.
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1994-04-08/news/1994098103_1_brezhnev-bogdanov-paris-university

We shall not compare fifth gen with fourth gen, don't tap the same mistake with our Russian Commorade here.
Let wait and see.

Humble and don't get cocky.

Let's respect Pakistan's will, and hope the best for them.
苏三五真的和歼二十打过吗?
Indeed, there's no need to argue at nonsense.

As always. But we can't exclude the possibility of Russia sells Su35 and S400 to Pakistan. Things change. If Russia's market share keeps shrinking in India, they will have to look for new market.
both India and China decrease weapon import from Russia, anything is possible.
As to money, it's not a problem for Pakistan. Some S400 and Su34 won't cost a lot.

Agreed... but if we can find new suppliers they have every right to find new customers...

s 400 is one of the topmost priority of india... negotiations are on... no other system under consideration... I feel it is a done deal...

T 90 r already there... we don't need more of them...

SU 35 does not gives a big edge over SU 30 mki so it is out of race...

You literally said the "the hatch is the same thickness as the roof" and now you are denying the fact that I proved the hatch is NOT the same thickness as the roof. I hope Russian leaders are not as forgetting as you are. Oh wait, you guys were led by retards, in a literal sense, like Brezhnev and Yeltsin.
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1994-04-08/news/1994098103_1_brezhnev-bogdanov-paris-university

苏三五真的和歼二十打过吗?
Indeed, there's no need to argue at nonsense.
你说可能没打过么?

The current crazy expansion of J20 production rate is saying everything.

You literally said the "the hatch is the same thickness as the roof" and now you are denying the fact that I proved the hatch is NOT the same thickness as the roof.

When did I ever say the hatch is not the same thickness as the surrounding roof. Pull that none existent quote.

I have always said they are the same thickness. I said the drivers hatch and roof is thinner then then the driver hatch and roof on the turret. Those are two different parts of a tank

Both hatches are the same thickness to the sourounding armor.
Do you understand or do you want me to dumb it down for you even further? In other words if the commanders hatch is 3.5 inches in thickness, it means the turret is 3.5 inches thick. If the drivers hatch is 2 inches in thickness, the roof of the upper glacious is 2 inches thick.

I hope Russian leaders are not as forgetting as you are. Oh wait, you guys were led by retards, in a literal sense, like Brezhnev and Yeltsin.

Another petty insults. Notice you you can’t even stay on topic. You have lost every debate and resorted to changing the topic and trying to twist my words.

Long live
你说可能没打过么?

The current crazy expansion of J20 production rate is saying everything.
虽然很可能打过,但是我不知道结果如何。你知道吗?我听说歼20和国产四代机打过,据说效果还不错。
Is J20 still in low rate interim production? If not, how many can we expect a year?

Back
Top Bottom