What's new

RIA Novosti: Pakistan intends to purchase Russian tanks T-90

Agreed... but if we can find new suppliers they have every right to find new customers...

s 400 is one of the topmost priority of india... negotiations are on... no other system under consideration... I feel it is a done deal...

T 90 r already there... we don't need more of them...

SU 35 does not gives a big edge over SU 30 mki so it is out of race...
in this era, you can't force others to buy something they are not interested. AMERICAN came in India market, and they cut some pies. Quite normal, isn't it?

We shall not compare fifth gen with fourth gen, don't tap the same mistake with our Russian Commorade here.
Let wait and see.

Humble and don't get cocky.

Let's respect Pakistan's will, and hope the best for them.

Why do you tell people to be humble and not get cocky when you have said the T-90 is a tin can, the Al-Khalid is superior, and the T-14 is garbage.

You sound like a hypocrite.

When did I ever say the hatch is not the same thickness as the surrounding roof. Pull that none existent quote.

I have always said they are the same thickness. I said the drivers hatch and roof is thinner then then the driver hatch and roof on the turret. Those are two different parts of a tank

Both hatches are the same thickness to the sourounding armor.
Do you understand or do you want me to dumb it down for you even further? In other words if the commanders hatch is 3.5 inches in thickness, it means the turret is 3.5 inches thick. If the drivers hatch is 2 inches in thickness, the roof of the upper glacious is 2 inches thick.
OF WHICH I F**KING DISPROVED. In the image I showed you, the roof hatch is a lot THINNER than its surrounding hull armor, which means you CANNOT just assume the T99 has thin roof armor.

Long live

虽然很可能打过,但是我不知道结果如何。你知道吗?我听说歼20和国产四代机打过,据说效果还不错。
Is J20 still in low rate interim production? If not, how many can we expect a year?
Around 50 per year.

Why do you tell people to be humble and not get cocky when you have said the T-90 is a tin can, the Al-Khalid is superior, and the T-14 is garbage.

Calling us hypocrite while disseminating false info about Chinese weapons and products is the ultimate hypocrisy.

I never said T-14 is garbage, I said it originate from soviet project 915. And both T90s and T72 are tin can for sure.

T80UD is the best tank Soviet had, T72 is nothing close.
@DESERT FIGHTER

I never said T-14 is garbage, I said it originate from soviet project 915. And both T90s and T72 are tin can for sure.
I love how our comrade just assumed we thought the T14 was inferior when you merely said it had been based on project 915. I think he feeling a bit insecure :D.

OF WHICH I F**KING DISPROVED. In the image I showed you, the roof hatch is a lot THINNER than its surrounding hull armor, which means you CANNOT just assume the T99 has thin roof armor.

What image? The T-72 and T-90 have the same roof thickness as the hatch. I posted a picture proving it. Here it is again, put your glasses on:

Same thickness:

2D1293CB-5CCB-4455-AF4F-6E8C70C7005B.jpeg

Type 99 hatch thickness and roof is the same thickness:

41221EC5-10E3-4A6C-AF2B-BF2922FA9200.png

B105C67D-4F09-45EF-B888-CA35005AEBCD.jpeg

T-14 hatch and roof is identical in thickness.

CCCD590B-F4E3-49E1-94DB-968D4431DFE5.jpeg

C13203D8-3843-47E4-A769-C9512410E5EF.jpeg

What image? The T-72 and T-90 have the same roof thickness as the hatch. I posted a picture proving it. Here it is again, put your glasses on:

Same thickness:

View attachment 464573

View attachment 464575

View attachment 464574

View attachment 464572

View attachment 464571
Shtora_1.jpg

The hatch under the gun is thin compared to the thickness of the surrounding armor; therefore, hatch thickness doesn't equate to armor thickness.

Calling us hypocrite while disseminating false info about Chinese weapons and products is the ultimate hypocrisy.

There is nothing false I said about anything. I proved that Chinese tanks had thin armor with evidence, then I gave examples of China using Russian components. Its more of Petty denial on your part.

Same thickness:

View attachment 464573

View attachment 464575

View attachment 464574

View attachment 464572

View attachment 464571
I mean why you bring in Amarta? You gonna sell Pakistan Amarta or T90s? There is no way you can convince us Russian weapon is superior and invincible, just save it.
Answer me a simple question: why India turns to USA weapon system if all of your weapons are the best in the world?

T80UD is the best tank Soviet had, T72 is nothing close.
@DESERT FIGHTER

There is no project 915, and the T-14 is a new design. There is no Soviet tank even close to the T-14.

And if the T-72 and T-90 are tin cans then what does that make the Type99 when the armor is clearly thinner.

The T-80 is an inferior tank to the T-90, I’m tired of repeating it. In live fire tests it’s armor was outperformed by the T-90, the autoloader has reliability issues and the ammunition is prone to exploding when the tank is hit on the side due to the way the ammunition sits in the auto loader. The engine is also very fuel thirsty and has a tendency to burn easily when hit.

You don’t know anything about tanks.

I mean why you bring in Amarta? You gonna sell Pakistan Amarta or T90s? There is no way you can convince us Russian weapon is superior and invincible, just save it.
Answer me a simple question: why India turns to USA weapon system if all of your weapons are the best in the world?

India has always purchased a combination of Russian and European systems. If they find something that is better suited for them then they are free to do whatever they want. I can also ask the same thing about Turkey or Pakistan, why all the sudden do they buy Russian systems if American and Chinese systems are so good?

And this picture debunks all your claims
image.jpeg

The armour thickness on the roof top is definitely thicker than the hatch.

And this picture debunks all your claims
View attachment 464578

What does that picture supposed to prove exactly? It’s a commanders station from what I presume is a Type99. Commanders hatches are alway convex in shape so that the commander can have room for his head to be able to comfortably see through the vision blocks. In other words it’s not a plush hatch so you are mistaken by the thickness. Here is actual thicknesses:

6B48A05F-CA1E-440F-B124-4F8166400AE7.jpeg

What does that picture supposed to prove exactly? It’s a commanders station from what I presume is a Type99. Commanders hatches are alway convex in shape so that the commander can have room for his head to be able to comfortably see through the vision blocks. In other words it’s not a plush hatch so you are mistaken by the thickness. Here is actual thicknesses:

View attachment 464580
I will check on type 99A if I have a chance, those blur picture can't prove anything.

By the way, what tank is the in picture you upload?

Back
Top Bottom