What's new

RIA Novosti: Pakistan intends to purchase Russian tanks T-90

This is the Russian drone taken out at Ukraine: the SCM and battary is from China, the gasoline igniter is from Japan Saito, the satellite positioning chip is from Swiss Ublox. It represent Russia is very weak in some of the industry, or you can call it missing.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Let's get the argue aside. You can send few T90SM to Pakistan for test. You want to sell or just use Pakistan as a back tyre or bargain chips?

Don't pose a superior gesture and let Pakistan feel they are at your mercy. Show some sincerity.

And don't forget to pay advertisement commission if you don't sell at the end.

I’m not sure why people on here often accuse Russia of some sort of blackmail, leverage, ect.

Remember how Russia was accused of lying about the SU-35 deal? I remember all the insults and name calling and for what?

I’m not a spokesperson for Russia but Russia has good relations with Pakistan and if Russia wants to offer some systems they are free. There is no blackmail, it’s business. Russia sells weapons to more than half the world, they don’t become one of the top weapons sellers by doing nothing.

Because the missle Amarta Fire will directly target at your hatch?!:partay:

Actually there are top attack missiles such as Javelins. In urban warfare tanks also often get targeted from high building and aircraft often attack tanks.

Looks like a missile attacking a hatch:

9795701C-CD68-4179-BB95-14A32EBCD9A3.jpeg

This is the Russian drone taken out at Ukraine: the SCM and battary is from China, the gasoline igniter is from Japan Saito, the satellite positioning chip is from Swiss Ublox. It represent Russia is very weak in some of the industry, or you can call it missing.
View attachment 464562 View attachment 464563

Is that supposed to be an insult or a ‘one up’? US aircraft also use some Chinese components and US rockets and satellites us Russian components. I can guarantee that half of the chips in Chinese products come from abroad. Chinese supercomputers use American made chip.

It’s a globalized world, if something can be had faster, for cheaper and it is equivalent or better then it will be had. There is not one country on this earth that uses 100% indigenous products.

I’m not sure why people on here often accuse Russia of some sort of blackmail, leverage, ect.

Remember how Russia was accused of lying about the SU-35 deal? I remember all the insults and name calling and for what?

I’m not a spokesperson for Russia but Russia has good relations with Pakistan and if Russia wants to offer some systems they are free. There is no blackmail, it’s business. Russia sells weapons to more than half the world, they don’t become one of the top weapons sellers by doing nothing.

Actually there are top attack missiles such as Javelins. In urban warfare tanks also often get targeted from high building and aircraft often attack tanks.

View attachment 464564

Is that supposed to be an insult or a ‘one up’? US aircraft also use some Chinese components and US rockets and satellites us Russian components. I can guarantee that half of the chips in Chinese products come from abroad. Chinese supercomputers use American made chip.

It’s a globalized world, if something can be had faster, for cheaper and it is equivalent or better then it will be had. There is not one country on this earth that uses 100% indigenous products.
Chinese supercomputer use domestic chips. And our drones are way ahead of yours. Your drone is more like a model airplane with parts from all over the world.

T90 is good tank depands how u employ them. Tank alone without infantry protection is sitting duck no matter its US or Russian. Both compensate each other in battle filed

View attachment 464564

And you can send Amarta to Syria and let it suffer Javelin's hit.

View attachment 464564

It’s a globalized world, if something can be had faster,
for cheaper and it is equivalent or better then it will be had. There is not one country on this earth that uses 100% indigenous products.
Chinese supercomputers use American chips? What have you been smoking because I want some of that too.
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/04/10/us_intel_china_ban/
Not only are you misinformed, you are also blind. Do you not see that the thickness of the driver's hatch is less than that of the hull?
Russia said it would build 6 aircraft carrier battlegroups but none of that has happened so you gotta take its words with a grain of salt.
http://siberianlight.net/russia-new-aircraft-carriers/
The weapons released during the national assembly is merely used to galvanize the crowd to vote for Putin. We don't know if they are operational but one of them did crash during a test.
http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...uclear-powered-cruise-missiles-crash-and-burn

Chinese supercomputer use domestic chips. And our drones are way ahead of yours. Your drone is more like a model airplane with parts from all over the world.

Until recently they used American made chips. China just bought a bunch of Russian made SU-35s, the J-31 uses RD-93s and basically almost every Chinese product uses some Russian parts or is a copy. You should be the last to talk

As for Russian drones, nothing is known about them but based on the fact that China uses old 1970s Soviet engines on its drones I would say Russia has a large lead.

Chinese supercomputers use American chips? What have you been smoking because I want some of that too.
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/04/10/us_intel_china_ban/
Not only are you misinformed, you are also blind. Do you not see that the thickness of the driver's hatch is less than that of the hull?
Russia said it would build 6 aircraft carrier battlegroups but none of that has happened so you gotta take its words with a grain of salt.
http://siberianlight.net/russia-new-aircraft-carriers/
The weapons released during the national assembly is merely used to galvanize the crowd to vote for Putin. We don't know if they are operational but one of them did crash during a test.
http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...uclear-powered-cruise-missiles-crash-and-burn

You must have reading comprehension problems. Go back and read my previous post then clean the egg off your face. Go back and read the part where I said that the driver hatch is the thinest hatch on all tanks besides T-14. The commanders hatch on the turret is the thickest.

The hatch and roof are always the same thickness which I proved repeatedly, time after time by even posting the inside pictures of tanks. Do you really think that anyone is stupid enough to make a hatch more thick then the roof only to have it take up more room from the interior.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/AMP/2015/04/10/us_intel_china_ban/

And yes Chinese supercomputers used American made chips until the US put an end to that.

Until recently they used American made chips. China just bought a bunch of Russian made SU-35s, the J-31 uses RD-93s and basically almost every Chinese product uses some Russian parts or is a copy. You should be the last to talk

As for Russian drones, nothing is known about them but based on the fact that China uses old 1970s Soviet engines on its drones I would say Russia has a large lead.
As to the result of Su35 and J20 confrontation in recent excercise, I just don't want to tell you. Let us save some face for you.
RD93 is just a stop gap for SAC to test its prototype, a engine smokes won't fit a stealthy engine. We are waiting for WS19.

politically, China support more weapon trade between Russia and Pakistan. But I think India will have to compromise in the end.

As to the result of Su35 and J20 confrontation in recent excercise, I just don't want to tell you. Let us save some face for you.
RD93 is just a stop gap for SAC to test its prototype, a engine smokes won't fit a stealthy engine. We are waiting for WS19.

China has been waiting for years for that engine. The JF-17 uses the RD-33 there is no smoke. China purchases the SU-35 for a good reason.

And spare everyone the Chinese myths. Chinese poster were claiming that Russia made China use Russian made ammunition in the tank biathalon. That is the excuse for losing every year to Russian tanks. The only problem is that Russia tank munitions are two piece while China uses single piece munition and the size differences would not allow it.

Chinese claims should be taken with a truckload of salt. It reminds me of Norenco claiming that they have better engines, transmissions and fire control systems then the T-14, amazing considering even Pakistan uses old Ukrainian systems for its tanks. :lol:

China has been waiting for years for that engine. The JF-17 uses the RD-33 there is no smoke. China purchases the SU-35 for a good reason.

And spare everyone the Chinese myths. Chinese poster were claiming that Russia made China use Russian made ammunition in the tank biathalon. That is the excuse for losing every year to Russian tanks. The only problem is that Russia tank munitions are two piece while China uses single piece munition and the size differences would not allow it.

Chinese claims should be taken with a truckload of salt. It reminds me of Norenco claiming that they have better engines, transmissions and fire control systems then the T-14 :lol:
JF-17 uses RD-93, not RD-33.

that's what i thought first but i prefer not to wake up the INDIANS!!

You don't need to... we are already aware of it...

T 90, S 400, SU 35... shopping list is big but pockets are empty... we do understand what is happening... Russia is our time tested friend but the way Indian defence sector is coming out from the monopoly. They are piZed off...

They know that India have learnt its lessons from SU 30MKI, INS Vikramaditya and other deals... since we are not putting in our money as they feel fit and negotiating for TOT... They are cooking up the stories to persuade us...

Chinese claims should be taken with a truckload of salt. It reminds me of Norenco claiming that they have better engines, transmissions and fire control systems then the T-14 :lol:
As to whether RD93 smokes or not, you can ask the Pakistani member here. We have our own APFDS for our own gun. lot better than you provide.

Back
Top Bottom