What's new

Reza Pahlavi speaking at Hudson Institute

Now this question really cracks me up,I especially like the fact that as he starts to answer he has to stop and swallow.
What a diplomatic fellow he is.
I guess the in fighting and power grabs will have to wait until after the iri has been overthrown first,right "your highness"?:pleasantry:

Now this question really cracks me up,I especially like the fact that as he starts to answer he has to stop and swallow.
What a diplomatic fellow he is.
I guess the in fighting and power grabs will have to wait until after the iri has been overthrown first,right "your highness"?:pleasantry:
He spoke without saying anything.

Dude he is “too” many things. But mostly he is “too” much of a fvcking idiot! Giving him a podium is a crime. I honestly think he’s a bit retarded tbh
To me, he looks like a naive nice guy, guys like him dont do well in politics, especially in our region.

To me, he looks like a naive nice guy, guys like him dont do well in politics, especially in our region.
No he is just scumbag who want power nothing else if he was against dictatorships than why he doesn’t condemn his father and where did he get all the money he lives on isn’t not money stolen from Iranian people?! Yet he dare to bark and the mullahs and their theft of Iranian wealth lol.

Back
Top Bottom