What's new

Revealing the script of the Pakistani SSG's 'Blood Oath'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani Special Operators from SSG were thought to have a tradition of sealing their oath in their own blood. This is the first time the text of the oath and the 'blood stamp' is revealed on paper.

Source | A friend in SSG

oath.jpg

53150e89471a0173439dac3157bff342.jpg

Great!! Wikipedia says they have also actively participated in Operation Gibraltar, 1971 war and Kargil war. :)

kindly translate.

1: I shall always fulfill my commands and missions even at the peril of my life
2: I shall stay steadfast against all odds
3: I shall never expose any national secrets in service or retired
4: I shall always follow the principles of the SSG while following my conscious as a guide
5: I shall seek honor over disgrace
6: I shall fulfill my duties as per the best of my conscious and belief
7: I shall always abide by the discipline and my Islamic (Other Religious) code.

So give me courage God.

Great!! Wikipedia says they have also actively participated in 1971 war and Kargil war. :)

Im currently undertaking a project to put together the most comprehensive document ever seen on SSG.

kindly translate.

OATH

I, Number____ Rank___ Name____

hereby join the Special Service Group, inspired by the spirit of selfless sacrifice and devoted service, so that I can protect my nation and country's honor and greatness, as best as I can, and I understand fully that the Special Service slogan of "Mun Janbazum" (literally: I am one who places his bets with his life) reflects these pure feelings.

Having understood this, and knowing God to be Ever-Present and All-Seeing, I promise:

1. I will complete any mission given to me even at the cost of my life, and I will hold myself to the principle of victory or martyrdom like a true warrior.

2. I will always remain steadfast in the worst of situations, and during and after my employment, I will never reveal any secret of the Special Service Group, Army, and Country and Nation.

3. I will abide by my principles rigidly and present exemplary character. I will keep the Flag of Truth raised always, and protect the Flame of Truth with my life. Regardless of my personal loss or benefit, I will always listen to the voice of my conscience.

4. I will maintain the respect and greatness of my red beret and distinguished sign of the Commando Wing at all costs and accept death with honor over defaming the Special Service Group.

5. I will complete my mission as a religious duty, at any rank or in any capacity, using all my abilities, till my last breath.

6. I will not do anything illegal or irresponsible, regardless of whether a senior commander is present or not, and I will follow personal discipline as a true Muslim.

O God, by your Grace, this promise that I have made to this Country and Nation and to the Special Service Group, please help me to honor it and give me strength to complete it.

Realizing the importance of this Oath, I sign it with my honorable blood:

Stamp in Blood:___

Signature: ___

Signature of Verifier: ___

A very honourable set of vows.

It is more focused on discipline and courage than religion, which i think is preferable for a soldier.

Pakistani Special Operators from SSG were thought to have a tradition of sealing their oath in their own blood. This is the first time the text of the oath and the 'blood stamp' is revealed on paper.

Source | A friend in SSG

View attachment 42284
View attachment 42289

Don't you think this violates OpSec?

Im currently undertaking a project to put together the most comprehensive document ever seen on SSG.

Do you think it is wise to reveal elements about a branch of service whose secrets are a strength to it? Look at Article 2 on the document which concerns secrets of the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom