What's new

Revealed: Why Sri Lanka Backed Off the Sino-Pakistani JF-17 Thunder

Someone whose entire point is based on the reasoning "China is our rival and it's okay if they sell equipment to our neighbors " while acting all high and mighty about "Indian influence" shouldn't be talking of "substance" .. unless ofcourse your smoking it ... :crazy_pilot:

Ha ha ha....I can't stop laughing. Good one.

I very much doubt that Indians would presume to push Sri Lanka (or anyother country) in this matter and in this manner. And even more doubtful that SL would listen to them. More likely that SL is using this ploy to get a better deal from China.
Agreed, pakistan should stop dragging India into this matter. Sri lanka is already in debt and they dont need jets for the time being. JF-17 with sril lanka is not a threat to India. So called Indian puppet Bangladesh is already buying arms from china and India is not thwarting that.

Every product will be bought based on its own merit & buying capacity of the buyer. it is pakistans India obsession which is leading to this kind of thinking. For them they are the only brave ppl and rest of the ppl who live in peace are either puppets or slaves.

9SXi9Xj.jpg

JF-17 Thunder have the biggest customer it needs that runs the most professional Air force
Block 3 , and 25 Units arriving!!

We are already flying high

jf-17-thunder-inducted-in-paf-combat-commanders-school-1422280191-4270.jpg

One again the Thunder

jf-17_thunder_zhuhai_2014_-1.jpg

:smart: 65 JF 17 thunder and rising

Last edited:
It is not a big deal. Welcome to our world... we have one of the best artillery, mine proof vehicles that are kings, IFVs, helicopter gunships, AAMs, stand off weapon systems which you have in your inventory. It is the nature of business regretfully.

As an african country and to have best mine proof vehicles was something that Detroit engineers caused severe indigestion when they came begging for our engineers to come over and tell them how to make one ... ehmmm.

Focus on getting Block 3 development as priority and fullfil local orders with time the sales will come. Look at Isreal with Kfir ... faced same issues and even with Lavi that was canned due to pressure from US as it would have given F-16 a bloody nose.

Keep your chin up friends, it is a great journey and it will get better.

My 2cents. Been there and know it. If you had sold the fighter and had it gone over to India via Sri Lanka... then what?

Back
Top Bottom