What's new

Revealed: Doctor who submitted report on Kulbhushan Jadhav's health had no idea who he was

https://depts.washington.edu/bioethx/topics/confiden.html

Confidentiality is one of the core duties of medical practice. It requires health care providers to keep a patient’s personal health information private unless consent to release the information is provided by the patient.

I know in India u can call a hospital for full medical record... not in Dubai

Why would a Plastic surgeon be consulted for a GP's job ?

How do we know Indians are calling DHA (Dubai Health Authorities) with this phone conversation. I can also make a similar script written phone call by just calling any of my friends in Europe. lol Indian media is a Idot please Publish a signed report of DHA (Dubai health Authorities) not a prank phone call.

Our neighbor lives in a sweet world of their own with no idea of reality

Pakistan Provided a signed letter from DHA (Dubai Health Authorities) and India is replying with a prank Phone call lol.

How do we know Indians are calling DHA (Dubai Health Authorities) with this phone conversation. I can also make a similar script written phone call by just calling any of my friends in Europe. lol Indian media is a Idot please Publish a signed report of DHA (Dubai health Authorities) not a prank phone call.
By checking yourselves & refuting the charged with cogent facts.

Modi wants Jadhav to win elections and he is not getting him back.

What do you feel about Pakistan's approach to the finding & killing of Osama in Abbotabad ?

Any lying & fabricating seen ?

How does it feel to be powerless? We have put him back in the torture chamber LOL

There is nothing you can do to free this little terrorist LOL Keep crying.

By checking yourselves & refuting the charged with cogent facts.
It is a prank Phone Call. Who is calling who how the hell should we know. I can make 30 phone calls now by hiring for voice over on any freelance sites. This is just base less. provide any official letter from the same organization for saying that what Pakistan Provided is wrong. India has well established ties with UAE it should not be difficult for them.

How does it feel to be powerless? We have put him back in the torture chamber LOL

Powerless ? Read the posts here on how no access would ever be allowed made by posters .

The meeting happened yesterday. He has not yet been hung, your Govt rep made a remark yesterday that this would not be the last meeting.

Powerless ?

These are baseless claims. If Pakistan really wanted to torture there is no ways India can stop Pakistan. Why would Pakistan torture Jadhav now he gave up all info long ago. Jadhav is just now being used as a political sword to shame India and it is working with Indian Media keep taking his name. This all is hurting Modi good. They should post more stories about Jadhav.

Your government will exchange yadav for Lt col....mark my words and you people will cry like hell that day:coffee:
The back channels are active...:buba_phone:

These are baseless claims. If Pakistan really wanted to torture there is no ways India can stop Pakistan. Why would Pakistan torture Jadhav now he gave up all info long ago. Jadhav is just now being used as a political sword to shame India and it is working with Indian Media keep taking his name. This all is hurting Modi good. They should post more stories about Jadhav.

Yaar torture kar bhi diya tou kia hogaya? Koi qayamat aagaee? Hindis ko Kulbhosarr Air Condition main betha milna chahiey..

Main tou buhat disappointed hun.. mere hisaab se tou kanjar ko langra lula hona chahiey tha meeting main..

Back
Top Bottom