What's new

reunited india and pakistan!!!!!what would be the name of this country???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to catch an Urdu/Hindi speaking friend to walk you through this one. :-)

Another joke; it's about Inner Mongolia and Outer Mongolia, and Outer Mongolia being much larger. So Inner Bangladesh, the present Bangladesh, and Outer Bangladesh, that's Pakistan + India put together.

Ah, forget it, too complicated. :-D

Oh right lol... :azn:

Just interested, what does the "GUSSA" abbreviation mean in Hindi/Urdu?

@Jana ..

How about this guy for the president of the united land??

minn.png

i thought how u will pass time without indian stories and wat will happen to ur signature;);),,,,and ur famous bwaaaaaahhhhh

:

bwahahahhahah is always be there. And as far as my signature hmmm well we can work for liberating Kashmir from within dens of bajrangis with a flag :pakistan: :lol:

500 Million Muslims= More Gujjrat Babri Mosques happened and now in shambles.

800 Million Hindus= half of them are in lower rung and the half of them planning to claim Shahi Majid Lahore and all other monuments as ramjhanam bhomi and these hindu sites,

25 million Bhuddist,= already shunned

25 million Christians= re-conversion started by saffron more orrisas expected.

20 million SIkhs= mmmm bad more golden temples

damn akhand bharat dream becoming dreams

jana ji u need to go to college again,ur post made india a hell state.:tdown:

500 Million Muslims= More Gujjrat Babri Mosques happened and now in shambles.

800 Million Hindus= half of them are in lower rung and the half of them planning to claim Shahi Majid Lahore and all other monuments as ramjhanam bhomi and these hindu sites,

25 million Bhuddist,= already shunned

25 million Christians= re-conversion started by saffron more orrisas expected.

20 million SIkhs= mmmm bad more golden temples

damn akhand bharat dream becoming dreams

i think i only asked about the names!!!!!!!we'll see what happens later on........all disputed issues are to be shunned...for ours sake and for the sake of a better south asia....cooperation appreciated......
thank u
rgds:mps::victory::chilli:

@Jana ..

How about this guy for the president of the united land??

minn.png

ooo ye kon hai chichunder hum kisi young ko nhi banay gay zardari theek hai 10 years k liye tab tak india 500bn$ ka loan le chuka ho ga :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This union thingy is a nice thought.

Leave two sets of religious bigots to sort each other out and watch the fun from Silchar. OK, a few helpless women and children Sikhs, Buddhists and Christians get killed, but you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.

Instead of cricket teams, we can have hoodlum teams, 50 a side. One that in 8 hours kills the most innocent people minding their own business wins the game.

Akhand Hangama, more like; maybe Akhand Duniya ke liye Sar-dardi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom