What's new

reunited india and pakistan!!!!!what would be the name of this country???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 Million Muslims, 800 Million Hindus, 25 million Bhuddist, 25 million Christians, 20 million Sikhs in United country.

Last edited:
Judging by how the discussions go, the best is Greater Union of States of South Asia.

That sounds pretty good.

Since you got involved, it lets me get further involved. Bangladesh was NOT part of the deal, so India + Pakistan = Outer Bangladesh.

I don't understand what you mean? The thread title only talks about India and Pakistan, which is why I thought Dezi's suggestion made more sense than Typhoon's one.

Don't worry we have more clowns in our politics... :lol: you can enjoy them as well... aur saath main we can have 'phres dhoodh ka gilaas from lalu's tabela'

no no no we just unites for original .if you guys dont have original lalu yadav then no way. or else we will write this term in agreement that lalu will be CM until he is alive .even he make 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 crore khotala :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bachon ke liye ye version chalega.

homer_mumu.jpg

:rofl: he is toooooooooo ugly for kids.

People will kill each other just for the name. :lol:

United States of South Asia ? USSA (India-Pak-Bangladesh-Sri Lanka-Nepal-Maldives)

1 cricket team just like West Indies (11 island nations)

New formed States -

1. Punjab (Indian-Pak Punjab+Haryana+Himachal) just like before partition
2. Sindh/Gujarat (Both official names for Indian state of Gujarat and Pakistan state of Sindh)
3. Balochistan
4. Central USSA (6-7 Hindi speaking states ie. UP/Bihar/MP/Chattisgarh etc)
5. South USSA (South Indian states)
6. Bengal (Indian Bengal + Bangladesh)
7. Eastern Province (7 eastern sister states)
8. Jannat (Kashmir valley + NWFP + Northern Areas)
9. Tappu (Its means island - Sri Lanka/Maldives)
10. Bodh (for Spirituallity - Nepal/Uttranchal/Leh/Ladakh)

Where will Maharashtra go ??

Jai Maharashtra :devil:

That sounds pretty good.

You need to catch an Urdu/Hindi speaking friend to walk you through this one. :-)

I don't understand what you mean? The thread title only talks about India and Pakistan, which is why I thought Dezi's suggestion made more sense than Typhoon's one.

Another joke; it's about Inner Mongolia and Outer Mongolia, and Outer Mongolia being much larger. So Inner Bangladesh, the present Bangladesh, and Outer Bangladesh, that's Pakistan + India put together.

Ah, forget it, too complicated. :-D

500 Million Muslims, 800 Million Hindus, 25 million Bhuddist, 25 million Christians, 20 million SIkhs in United country.

500 Million Muslims= More Gujjrat Babri Mosques happened and now in shambles.

800 Million Hindus= half of them are in lower rung and the half of them planning to claim Shahi Majid Lahore and all other monuments as ramjhanam bhomi and these hindu sites,

25 million Bhuddist,= already shunned

25 million Christians= re-conversion started by saffron more orrisas expected.

20 million SIkhs= mmmm bad more golden temples

damn akhand bharat dream becoming dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom