What's new

Return of Kashmiri Pandits: Omar for 200% hike in package, job per family f

the troll do realize that past many Army Generals were from Haryana ? Rofl... liberating urdu speaking areas from Haryana..

Jaat ka ek latth pichwaad mein padte hi saari bakchodi nikal jayegi tum logon ki :rofl:

lol... Even Sindh only has 5 million muhajrs... doesn't mean muhajirs rule it.

don't talk about something you know zip about
thats enough to create a separate country called mujahiristan with karachi as capital and after liberating baluchi we can have direct road from rajastan to afghanistan and iran

Muslims will remain majority in kashmir valley.

So who cares. India nor Indias worry about it unlesss they turn fundamentalist. If that happens we will just flood the whole state with Hindus !!!

:blah: :blah: :blah: Go tell this to an Indian Muslim, or any Muslim, he will smack your protein less body.

There are other sources of protein from vegetables that are equal and in some cases superior to meat Einstein

thats enough to create a separate country called mujahiristan with karachi as capital and after liberating baluchi we can have direct road from rajastan to afghanistan and iran

Cool.......

For that private ownership of land must be made.. U know people of other states cant buy land there.. then how can investments be there? If i buy a land, i might plan to open a shop there.. even if it has a investment of 10 lakh, i can employ 4-5 peoples..
But the point is, i will not be allowed to buy land, for my personal or business purposes...

I know but time to change the laws. WHY NOT? Kashmiri's go to any part of INdia and settle down. Not fair and I will petition it.

Yes, all the ethnic kashmiris aren't muslims.
Hindus are welcome in Kashmir... They will add to Pakistan's Hindu population. :tup:

When it will be a pakistani territory ? Keep your dreams for yourself ?!

UP and Bihar try entering those areas you will be shot so many times that you wont even be able to count

:lol: I agree kids there will beat the cr@p out of these so called jihadis. I think women there will be sufficient for them :D

UP, Bihar and MP are the true Hindi heartlands of India,

These guys are extreme - better keep your country's strategic assets away from them or they will diminish real fast. :lol:

Dear I am from UP and for your information I am already liberated as I have
1) Freedom of Movement (without visa in a large territory i.e. India)
2) Freedom to persue any career.
3) Fredom of Views and Speech (I can abuse the State without any fear like Ms Arundhati roy)
4) Freedom of Religion (I can forsake religion or publish my view without any fear of blasphemy law)

Can you tell me what more do you offer on plate so that I can support you in the liberation.

They Urdu speaking areas of Bihar and UP are the most backward areas with least development and per capita income.

I will create a true secular govt. in my Urdu pseaking lands with justice for all creeds. There will be no distinction between Dalits, higher Caste Hindus and Muslims.

I would highly encourage Hindus not to leave after liberation out of any unfounded fears.

Our goal would be to develop and prosper culturally and industrially and make these areas more prosper than any other areas of present day India.

All those in favour of Hindu-Muslim collaboration, please send me private message so we can form a govt in exile.

They Urdu speaking areas of Bihar and UP are the most backward areas with least development and per capita income.

I will create a true secular govt. in my Urdu pseaking lands with justice for all creeds. There will be no distinction between Dalits, higher Caste Hindus and Muslims.

I would highly encourage Hindus not to leave after liberation out of any unfounded fears.

Our goal would be to develop and prosper culturally and industrially and make these areas more prosper than any other areas of present day India.

All those in favour of Hindu-Muslim collaboration, please send me private message so we can form a govt in exile.

The heat and swelter of summer and the numerous load shedding is getting to lot of Pakistani's here. :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom