What's new

Return of Kashmiri Pandits: Omar for 200% hike in package, job per family f

I'm saying in real life... Better eat some meat fats, boy, or you'll be sitting in the hospital praying to Hanuman so you can get out earlier.
i know you guys are fat.. thats ok.. but here is the deal if you want them to be liberated tell them to convert. otherwise let them just stay unliberated. same advise for you too

My goal is to liberate my Urdu Speaking Lands of Uttar Pradesh , Bihar and Haryana from India.
Dear I am from UP and for your information I am already liberated as I have
1) Freedom of Movement (without visa in a large territory i.e. India)
2) Freedom to persue any career.
3) Fredom of Views and Speech (I can abuse the State without any fear like Ms Arundhati roy)
4) Freedom of Religion (I can forsake religion or publish my view without any fear of blasphemy law)

Can you tell me what more do you offer on plate so that I can support you in the liberation.

Dear I am from UP and for your information I am already liberated as I have
1) Freedom of Movement (without visa in a large territory i.e. India)
2) Freedom to persue any career.
3) Fredom of Views and Speech (I can abuse the State without any fear like Ms Arundhati roy)
4) Freedom of Religion (I can forsake religion or publish my view without any fear of blasphemy law)

Can you tell me what more do you offer on plate so that I can support you in the liberation.

No no,.. he means that he wants to take back the 60 mil mslim brothers from UP/Bihar to Pakistan. tell me how will they survive there?

i know you guys are fat.. thats ok.. but here is the deal if you want them to be liberated tell them to convert. otherwise let them just stay unliberated. same advise for you too

No, I'm not fat.

He means liberation from Indian state on the basis of language.

Haryana speaks Haryanvi.. Urdu urf Hindi speaking Pakistani ko theth waali Haryanvi sunnay ko mil gayi to hawa tight ho jayegi.. :lol:

No no,.. he means that he wants to take back the 60 mil mslim brothers from UP/Bihar to Pakistan. tell me how will they survive there?

They can't, Pakistan economy cannot provide them employment.
Also Punjabi will become a smaller grroup than Mujahirs. They did not welcome the first wave how come will they go for second much larger number.
My father employes a lot of muslim artisians on contractual basis they don't want to go to middle east unless in dire need of money. Reason they are second class citizen there. I agree for Pakistan they have soft corner as many of them have relatives there but they again lament the fact that in Pakistan their rights are much limited.

I am still waiting what the Pakistan has to offer for the liberated U.P. and Biharis.

Going by past example Kashmir liberation struggle ruined their economy and destroyed their culture. The Politicians benifitted as they extorted money from both governments. I don't want the same rewards for my fellow State persons.

If there are concrete material benefits to all like a big investment packages of Few 100 billion dollars for this 250 million population than only you should have courage to speak such things else in Urdu "Apni Tashreef le jaiye" meaning "Take your a*s away".

They can't, Pakistan economy cannot provide them employment.
Also Punjabi will become a smaller grroup than Mujahirs. They did not welcome the first wave how come will they go for second much larger number.
My father employes a lot of muslim artisians on contractual basis they don't want to go to middle east unless in dire need of money. Reason they are second class citizen there. I agree for Pakistan they have soft corner as many of them have relatives there but they again lament the fact that in Pakistan their rights are much limited.

I am still waiting what the Pakistan has to offer for the liberated U.P. and Biharis.

Going by past example Kashmir liberation struggle ruined their economy and destroyed their culture. The Politicians benifitted as they extorted money from both governments. I don't want the same rewards for my fellow State persons.

If there are concrete material benefits to all like a big investment packages of Few 100 billion dollars for this 250 million population than only you should have courage to speak such things else in Urdu "Apni Tashreef le jaiye" meaning "Take your a*s away".
see pak was created as homeland for all the subcontinent's mslims. So these guys in up / bihar, kerala, tn , ap all have the right to go there when they want if they want to feel 'liberated'. since this guy wants to lib them so much, hje should give them the offer of moving there and se the reaction.
now whether pak has the werewithal to provide them with roti, kapda makaan is another story. but before making such statemnets they should think of these things.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom