What's new

After 31-years, Kashmiri Pandits see light at the end of tunnel

No ,its not.

Even its name is after Rishi Kashyap.

We don't care what few Kashmiri's want.

Those who don't want to live with Hindus can get out, the land stays.

The land is not yours, it belongs to the Kashmiri people, the majority of whom are Muslim

Your denial of their freedom to choose has created war and conflict in South Asia

All of India is becoming incredibly toxic and hate filled Including it's social media, Indian Muslims themselves are beginning to learn

Kashmir already had a degree of separation and to force people who hate each other to live in close proximity will be disaster

Forget about Kashmir a internal separation amongst the population across India is occuring and will speed up as the mutual hate grows

I once saw this Kashmiri Pandit movie at a friend's request. The whole narrative of the movie was that Kashmiri Muslims were uneducated, lower class and given to goondagiri, khoon-kharabi etc..

And they took property forcefully and wrongly from Hindu Pandits who were all so educated, sophisticated and high class.

Stopped watching it halfway through.

Please don't watch these crap propaganda trash, the movies are all so full of logic holes they are like swiss cheese....

Indian propaganda through Bollywood never stops. They have one coming out every year...

Attack (2021) - IMDb

Srinagar (2022) - IMDb

Last edited:
I once saw this Kashmiri Pandit movie at a friend's request. The whole narrative of the movie was that Kashmiri Muslims were uneducated, lower class and given to goondagiri, khoon-kharabi etc..

And they took property forcefully and wrongly from Pandits who were all so educated, sophisticated and high class.

Stopped watching it halfway through. Indian propaganda through Bollywood never stops.

Please don't watch it, the movie is so full of logic holes its like swiss cheese....
This all what they do
Can't field a nueanced version of the negative character

Just dehumanize the shit out of the other guy, make them bubboons, low "class" (vedic traditions)

Vallah you get your bad guy

Its difficult to scare people who have seen the worst ........... this time they won't be alone.

Militants will be butchered.
Kashmir is a territorial dispute according to the United Nations. Kashmir is not part of India.

This all what they do
Can't field a nueanced version of the negative character

Just dehumanize the shit out of the other guy, make them bubboons, low "class" (vedic traditions)

Vallah you get your bad guy

I never ever paid money to go to a hall to watch a Bollywood movie. Neither on pay-TV.

Either close to or more than R-rated titillation trash, hip swinging mass-market cheap bazaari naachne-waalis and other sundry debauchery meant for the Slum-dog crowd - and that is insulting people in the slums themselves.

As distant from reality as can be, Nothing positive to learn from it, no life-lessons available.

Feeding mindless lowbrow third-rate trash-"entertainment" all over the subcontinent (even other parts like the middle east) and idiots of all stripes in all of our countries just lapping it all up, in the name of "fun".

I never ever paid money to go to a hall to watch a Bollywood movie. Neither on pay-TV.

Either close to or more than R-rated titillation trash, hip swinging mass-market cheap bazaari naachne-waalis and other sundry debauchery meant for the Slum-dog crowd - and that is insulting people in the slums themselves.

As distant from reality as can be, Nothing positive to learn from it, no life-lessons available.

Feeding mindless lowbrow third-rate trash-"entertainment" all over the subcontinent (even other parts like the middle east) and idiots of all stripes in all of our countries just lapping it all up, in the name of "fun".
I mean there's a demand for it they must be doing something right

I liked the 2000s Bollywood, this is getting way too insular looking

So switched to SK movies and Pak dramas (some of em are really good, I am liking them nowadays)

Kashmir is a territorial dispute according to the United Nations. Kashmir is not part of India.
For us only the part occupied by pakistan is disputed.

The land is not yours, it belongs to the Kashmiri people, the majority of whom are Muslim

The land belongs to Govt of india, besides "currently" the majority is muslim in future who knows.......

Your denial of their freedom to choose has created war and conflict in South Asia

They are free to choose their "freedom" and move out ,its their choice. The land stays.

We are fine with conflict in south Asia ,since we always win.

All of India is becoming incredibly toxic and hate filled Including it's social media, Indian Muslims themselves are beginning to learn

None of your concern.

Kashmir already had a degree of separation and to force people who hate each other to live in close proximity will be disaster

Forget about Kashmir a internal separation amongst the population across India is occuring and will speed up as the mutual hate grows

Your concern is touching but we will manage kashmir and India.

I mean there's a demand for it they must be doing something right

I liked the 2000s Bollywood, this is getting way too insular looking

So switched to SK movies and Pak dramas (some of em are really good, I am liking them nowadays)

Good for you. I am more of an art-movie fan.

Films by Federico Fellini, Akira Kurosawa and occasionally by Vittorio de Sica. Please go watch a film called "The Bicycle Thief", if you haven't already. These are masterpieces of cinema.

For us only the part occupied by pakistan is disputed.

The land belongs to Govt of india, besides "currently" the majority is muslim in future who knows.......

They are free to choose their "freedom" and move out ,its their choice. The land stays.

We are fine with conflict in south Asia ,since we always win.

None of your concern.

Your concern is touching but we will manage kashmir and India.
Only the Indian government parrots that. Otherwise the whole world according to the United Nations sees Kashmir as disputed territory.
But then why should I expect anything sensible from you when we are enemies.
Hold a plebiscite and see what the people of Kashmir want.

Fair enough.

Only the Indian government parrots that. Otherwise the whole world according to the United Nations sees Kashmir as disputed territory.
But then why should I expect anything sensible from you when we are enemies.
Hold a plebiscite and see what the people of Kashmir want.

Fair enough.

India is a rouge state. "Chhitrol" is the only treatment. Our misfortune is that we are not in a position to do that. But China can and will, I believe, when time is ripe. Last year Galwan clashes give a hope.

India is a rouge state. "Chhitrol" is the only treatment. Our misfortune is that we are not in a position to do that. But China can and will, I believe, when time is ripe. Last year Galwan clashes give a hope.
Precisely my point. Negotiations would have worked when implementing the plebiscite. However because of the arrogance of Hindutva groups in India,
they see Kashmir dispute and South Tibet as clash of civilizations battles.

China will attack, but only when the time is right.
We too need to focus in developing our economy and improving our education.
The Kashmir cause is a cause we cannot lose or compromise on.
We have the principled stand of holding a plebiscite.

See what I believe is that, Pakistan and China will share the spoils of war one day. China too has a stake in the Kashmir dispute and an additional issue of South Tibet.
So, there will be a war one day. It may not be today, but it may happen in the near future, maybe we might live long enough to see that day.
Now USSR is gone.

This means several things:
1) Russia still supports India with defence products. Russians never forgot the humiliation they got in the Afghan-Soviet war.
2) The two superpowers were never interested in seeing the Kashmir dispute resolved diplomatically.
3) It is not in the interests of USA or European powers to see Kashmir dispute resolved, because they would lose their dominance in the world militarily, economically, diplomatically, and politically

Back
Top Bottom