What's new

Return of Kashmiri Pandits: Omar for 200% hike in package, job per family f

^^ ignore him

on topic> very good policy

hope it becomes successful and those pundits return to their home

The People from Northwest will love to join me. Have you read history of what happened in 1948. It was these people from Northwest that almost reached Srinagar.

first liberate your northwest from terrorists............and be careful here...if the people of UP,Bihar and Haryana hear you they might end up liberating Pakistan from its people

These are the same people who wanted to liberate Kashmir. Too Bad Mr. Jinnah stopped them.

The People from Northwest will love to join me. Have you read history of what happened in 1948. It was these people from Northwest that almost reached Srinagar.

These are the same people who wanted to liberate Kashmir. Too Bad Mr. Jinnah stopped them.

THESE ARE THE SAME MARTIAL RACE (1 MUSLIM=10 INFERIOR INDIAN) SOLDIERS WHO SURRENDER AGAINST INFERIOR INDIAN.
:wave::wave::wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's change the demographics of Kashmir Valley!! We should encourage more and more people to settle there.

heeee....
the true way to liberate oneself is by converting back to your root, hinduism. just do that and there will be no need for anything

:blah: :blah: :blah: Go tell this to an Indian Muslim, or any Muslim, he will smack your protein less body.

Let's change the demographics of Kashmir Valley!! We should encourage more and more people to settle there.

For that private ownership of land must be made.. U know people of other states cant buy land there.. then how can investments be there? If i buy a land, i might plan to open a shop there.. even if it has a investment of 10 lakh, i can employ 4-5 peoples..
But the point is, i will not be allowed to buy land, for my personal or business purposes...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom