What's new

Retired soldier calls PM Imran Khan live on TV: complains about not getting pension

Is there a Poor active duty Army General? Does anyone ever see a 2 or 3 Star General who lives in a small house or Apartment and ride a cheap car? oh wait...

Is there a Poor active duty Army General? Does anyone ever see a 2 or 3 Star General who lives in a small house or Apartment and ride a cheap car? oh wait...
hqdefault.jpg

He may have misbehaved with MAG's staff.

Why he isn't providing NOC, someone told me once that armed forces Pensioners have to provide alive certificate to MAG office every 3 to 6 month to get pension of Alive (which is more than what relative of deceased person get) so to check it, they require such NOCs aka alive certificate time to time which I think is painful for soldiers.
its 2021 i think not 1950 sir .

Bajwa sending invites to Bilawal for his son's wedding.
If I were a COAS the only thing I would care about the welfare of my soldiers and nothing else.

well thats why u r not the chief

and bazz-wala is the chief-

u know how the mafia is!

Not to forget Bajwa sahab negotiating deals for the Sharifs and Zardaris.

With such clowns as COAS what future does the country have.

Everyday we hear of jawans being killed in ex-FATA or Baluchistan. How often has Bajwa made a statement on that or even taken any measures to fix the issue. Think we have lost close to 100 men in just the 8 months of 2021, but betay ki shaadi pe chor aur dako ko bula lo Bajwa sahab.

Hey don't say this or some happy trigger Mod will ban you. COAS and other Ger-nals are holy protected species, just like in india Cows are holy protected species. They can go anywhere, and eat any thing they like ! :lol:

Most comments here are utter crap n in poor taste.
No ones pension is stopped for no reason, army has a set of rules and procedure and those rules apply to every one from a soldier to a gen. Its a very transparent and fair system.
None of us here know the reason as to why the pension of that person has been stopped.

I suggest that all the doubters and wrist slitters pay a visit to CMA and u will find their from a soldier to a Gen. getting their pension problem fixed.

Back
Top Bottom