What's new

Response to strike from Pak will be very heavy: IAF chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your guys roll arround unfinished tech J20, why should we not be proud about what we have in real to face the current situation.
Balls my man balls.....IAF was preety hopping up and down for the infamous "sergical strikes".........Dettering the "super dopper" IAF with a handful of Block 15s, I leave it to you who came out on top.

and here I am saying that you need to learn empathy, put yourself in his shoes as IAF chief and imagine you are quizzed by jurnolist on your enemies newest addition to the arsenal, what would be your reply.
you have to answer some thing that the nation needs to hear from its Chief on how to tackle things.

this is wat i posted earlier that wat u will say if same question is asked to u??but dont want to listen..

and here I am saying that you need to learn empathy, put yourself in his shoes as IAF chief and imagine you are quizzed by jurnolist on your enemies newest addition to the arsenal, what would be your reply.
you have to answer some thing that the nation needs to hear from its Chief on how to tackle things.
But I could have dismissed it being unsure of the exact nature, but yeah long tym since IAF chief hasnt made any statement since Abbotabad issue (which i though was also interesting in a way)....somebody in Indian forum rightly said.....Chief sahib love roster with its tail up

no picnic but to deport back few terrorist to hell..dont pretend to be innocent..like u dont know anything wat u do??:azn:

And in doing so, you killed a hundred thousand innocent Kashmiris. What an achievement!

unfortunately SU-30mki detected DR.Y.S Raja shekar reddy crashed helicopter. and what about US raid, you people didnt find two flying helicopters near your military base talk about crashed air craft later.

same answer
we didnt have the MKI

we just paid back the unsigned check for ur services:azn:

Beware of the day when we decide to pay yo back. Mao rebels, Khalistan is still on cards :D

There is no doubt about Indian retaliation to any aggression from pakistan we are committed to wipe out threat from etc we willthis planet forever.

As India is very big in size, area, good and advance SAMs, BMDs etc. etc we will pay a little price to wipe out.

Beware of the day when we decide to pay yo back. Mao rebels, Khalistan is still on cards :D

we pay bills till every cent so that service provider always remember to whom they provided services:azn:

mao rebels..yes..
khalistan--finished...:D

We will see who will wipe out who :)

For paying u need money and if one look at pak's balance sheet the picture is not good.

Also, that will invite India investing in baluch, sindhi, muhajir, greater pakhtunistan etc etc.

So that's not a good option.

we pay bills till every cent so that service provider always remember to whom they provided services:azn:

mao rebels..yes..
khalistan--finished...:D

In your dreams, just check out sikh rebels still waiting to be freed, it is still very much alive just waiting for the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom