What's new

Response to strike from Pak will be very heavy: IAF chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you say that do you know Pakistan's GDP grew by 4.4% last year? even I was surprised, our reserves have quietly reached 18 Billion USD. Exports exceeded the target of 25 Billion, Remittances reached the record high 10 Billion. the issues prevails of course, but Pakistan did marvelously well given the destruction caused by floods last year. People of Pakistan do derserve a hatz up for such a resiliant performance.

Even african countries grew more then that just check it, google is there for ur help.

As for the floods it was blessing in disguise as it have braught billions of aid/donation (Including India's US $ 25 million) as well as concessions for you.

Now, can we talk on the topic plz.

So nexalites must be patriot too, so are naga land rebels?

My point is they aren't looking for a separate state so the chances of them aligning with Pakistan are pretty slim.

Anyway hasn't Pakistan been trying to "bleed India with a thousand cuts" for 60 odd years now? What's the point of more empty threats? Also next time you accuse India of supporting your Balochistan separatists and your TTP, please bring some evidence to the table. BTW some ammo with an "Indian ammo" placard doesn't count.

Didn't expect to see a "think tank" trolling so happily.

How can you say that do you know Pakistan's GDP grew by 4.4% last year? even I was surprised, our reserves have quietly reached 18 Billion USD. Exports exceeded the target of 25 Billion, Remittances reached the record high 10 Billion. the issues prevails of course, but Pakistan did marvelously well given the destruction caused by floods last year. People of Pakistan do derserve a hatz up for such a resiliant performance.

I thought it was some 2.4 % and not 4.4

Pakistan GDP Growth Rate

Exports - Not due to the volume, but due to the increased price of cotton. Not sustainable

Reserves : Your foreign debt is 4 times that amount, plus the growth in Forex is partly fueled by aid tranches coming in

A lot of remittances are due to flood relief contributions

But yeah, I agree.. Its better than the year before

Then why 90000 of fearless men love to surrender rather than dying for Allah.

Dont talk like a poet. Rheoterics stands very little chance in real.

That is the only thing Indians came up with? As much proud as you guys are of your sponsored terrorism in east Pakistan, fact is the decision of surrendering was more political then military. The men who fight were of no shortage of courage then and they surely are not now.

Intruder aircraft would be shot down: IAF

Shillong: Indian Air Force Vice-Chief designate Air Marshal KK Nohwar on Wednesday said if any enemy aircraft violates India's air sovereignty, it will meet the same fate as Pakistan Navy's Atlantic patrol aircraft which was shot down in 1999.

"Let me assure you, if any of our neighbours tries to intrude into our air space, it will meet the same fate as that met the Atlantic in the Rann of Kutch," Nohwar said, when pointed to reports about Chinese air planes chasing an US spy aircraft over Taiwan recently.

In 1999, a Pakistan Navy Atlantic was shot down by IAF MiG-21s after they failed to force it to land at an Indian base. Disobeying instructions from the MiG pilots, the Atlantic manoeuvred to escape from them and was shot down by a heat-seeking air-to-air missile over the Rann of Kutch region.

Nohwar, currently the AoC-in-C of Eastern Air Command, said "between two nations, there is always a posture that is maintained".

"The military is prepared to ensure that there is no violation of its territory. Every country has the right to defend its own territory," the IAF officer said.

Nohwar will take over as the Vice Chief of Air Staff on August 1. Once these ALGs are commissioned, fixed-wing aircraft like AN 32 which can carry much larger load than choppers can land.

"There will also be an opportunity for military aircraft to land there," Nohwar said.

On the inductions, he said two more Su30 squadrons would be deployed in the region by 2014-15.

Chabua and Tezpur in Assam already have a squadron each of the Sukhoi fighter jets.

Nohwar said once the medium multi-role combat aircraft (MMRCA) deal was through, the Air Force would deploy some of the squadrons in the eastern sector besides some medium lift helicopters.

He said similarly old radars were being replaced with new ones and that some more mountain radars would be inducted. Keeping in mind the terrain, lots of places have been identified for the purpose and a standard deployment pattern is being followed.

"This will ensure best possible coverage to detect any hostile threat," the Air Marshal said.

He said Remotely Piloted Aircraft (unmanned aircraft) would also arrive in the sector in the next few years.

"The Mi21s have been phased out except for a squadron at Kalaikunda. Most of the semi-permanent infrastructure is being changed and developed keeping in mind the climatic condition in the region," Nohwar, who will take over as the Vice Chief of Air Staff on August 1, said.

Even african countries grew more then that just check it, google is there for ur help.

As for the floods it was blessing in disguise as it have braught billions of aid/donation (Including India's US $ 25 million) as well as concessions for you.

Now, can we talk on the topic plz.

But they dont have the same GDP size as to Pakistan.....Even Afghanistan grew at the rate of 20% over a few years.....as for the donations, the realized donation was far less than the committed amounts, causing budgetary problems , but anyways, In my openion Pakistan economy proved very resiliant.

That is the only thing Indians came up with? As much proud as you guys are of your sponsored terrorism in east Pakistan, fact is the decision of surrendering was more political then military. The men who fight were of no shortage of courage then and they surely are not now.

Ahh the terrorism in East Pakistan...
What about the atrocities in East Pakistan.. Why Mujibur was not allowed to form government.. Please explain to me that..

About 90000 men.. well you cant come up with any explaination... In every war you were the Initiator (direct or Indirect) and we were victorius....
regards

I am sure that Courage is not a problem for any men in uniform, but the urge to live and see his son/daughter grow is the one that made these men to surrender and that is the reason that we took them as POW and once BD was libarated we sent them home to be happy with their loved ones.

Ahh the terrorism in East Pakistan...
What about the atrocities in East Pakistan.. Why Mujibur was not allowed to form government.. Please explain to me that..

About 90000 men.. well you cant come up with any explaination... In every war you were the Initiator (direct or Indirect) and we were victorius....
regards

And who the **** was India to talk about atrocities in East Pakistan? Was east Pakistan a disputed territory? yes show where? No then accept that you sponsored terrorism there. As for coming up with explanation, i dont think i need too, to the likes of you.

So you say.. The reality of the matter though is that they surrendered. Neither you nor I can claim to know the state of mind of the Army general who signed the surrender..

Proud of terrorism are we? why whine when Mumbai was lit up.

Hahaha... Not again... Who is proud of terrorism.. Are u accusing us?? see my post #174 and you will get answers. Why put Bangladesh liberation on India's head... It was your military leader's arrogance that costed you a arm of motherland... I hope Pakistan doesn't do the same mistake again in case of baluchistan...

I am sure that Courage is not a problem for any men in uniform, but the urge to live and see his son/daughter grow is the one that made these men to surrender and that is the reason that we took them as POW and once BD was libarated we sent them home to be happy with their loved ones.

If that is the opinion about your enemy, i couldn't be more happy. Please carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom