What's new

Response to strike from Pak will be very heavy: IAF chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who the **** was India to talk about atrocities in East Pakistan? Was east Pakistan a disputed territory? yes show where? No then accept that you sponsored terrorism there. As for coming up with explanation, i dont think i need too, to the likes of you.

if you call that your land, why the fcuk did your people entered INDIAN territory in large numbers, does your country know that crossing border is illegal, what the fcuk was your troopers doing at the border from stoping your then country men flooding into my country.
Don't talk like a retard, talk at ground reality.

And who the **** was India to talk about atrocities in East Pakistan? Was east Pakistan a disputed territory? yes show where? No then accept that you sponsored terrorism there. As for coming up with explanation, i dont think i need too, to the likes of you.

I sense something is burning here.. If you see why India got Involved.. Bangladeshis seeked refuse in India.. That was puting pressure on already weakened... When your neighbour is on fire.. you sure get caught by it.. What sort of human we are looking at mass murder of peoples and rape of Innocent womans, and kept mouth quite...

If that is the opinion about your enemy, i couldn't be more happy. Please carry on.

we have a reputation to respect the enemy unlike some unprofessional forces, i am not sure if your above comments were sarcastic, yet I wish to take it in the positive sence

So you say.. The reality of the matter though is that they surrendered. Neither you nor I can claim to know the state of mind of the Army general who signed the surrender..

Actually i can This has been debated in Pakistan alot of times and things are on record but then again this isnt about 71 anymore but if India or Indians feel that they can repeat the history, who am i to challenge that, please continue underestimating your enemy.

Actually i can This has been debated in Pakistan alot of times and things are on record but then again this isnt about 71 anymore but if India or Indians feel that they can repeat the history, who am i to challenge that, please continue underestimating your enemy.

Obviously no one will put on record that we surrendered to escape certain death and defeat. There are always face saves created. India has a share of our own in 1962 wars. Just like underestimating the enemy is wrong, so is forgetting old defeats. Because if you do that, it leads to newer ones..

But I agree with you.. Times when national boundaries could be changed are long gone...

Nobody is underestimating Pakistan, never was and never will..

• Pakistani GDP
  • Osama Bin laden
  • LeT, Hafiz Saeed
  • Abbotabad operation
  • Bangladesh
  • & MKI

when all of the above start appearing in a thread repeatedly with or without any relevance it means that posters need a rest.

And the thread needs closing because all possibilities of a relevant & meaningful discussions are exhausted.

So MODs , kindly review the posts and decide if the thread can still take more doze of the above pointers before you put it to rest or is the time now?

let imagine this case scenrio..
india attacks pakistan after a week battle gains key sucess in PAKISTANI areas , pakistan uses a nuke on ITS OWN AREA(small tactical with blast radius of less than 1km)

now india would have to repond in one of the two ways
1. nuclear
2.non-nuclear

if its a nuclear response due to stretchness of pakistani forces it would more likly use it on a city but obviously not one missle but a dozen...
that woudl mean that pakistan woudl reply with over 100 nukes too..

end of story ..both india and paksitan know it..

so it will really depend upon india how dose it respond to a small tactical nuke on Pakistan own soil..every country has the right to use a nuke on her own soil..who told you to invade it..so will a purely restricted self defense military use..provoke india for a full fledge against civilian use..if yes it would mean full destruction of both sides..i think both sides have powerfull second response system, especailly if Pakistan IS ALSO going to arm its chinese subs

assuming pakistani forces are conventionally so weak that they would give in so quickly and after a week war there is no foreign pressure on each sides

• Pakistani GDP
  • Osama Bin laden
  • LeT, Hafiz Saeed
  • Abbotabad operation
  • Bangladesh
  • & MKI

when all of the above start appearing in a thread repeatedly with or without any relevance it means that posters need a rest.

And the thread needs closing because all possibilities of a relevant & meaningful discussions are exhausted.

So MODs , kindly review the posts and decide if the thread can still take more doze of the above pointers before you put it to rest or is the time now?

seconded..

I sense something is burning here.. If you see why India got Involved.. Bangladeshis seeked refuse in India.. That was puting pressure on already weakened... When your neighbour is on fire.. you sure get caught by it.. What sort of human we are looking at mass murder of peoples and rape of Innocent womans, and kept mouth quite...

What about the same happening in Kashmir? Why is mouth kept quite which by the way is a disputed territory? Where are the moral higher grounds? That sort of human being is nowhere to be found.
And you still didnt answer my question and let me guess because you cant because neither was BD a disputed territory nor Did the UN gave India the mandate to get involve and stop all those atrocities. What you did was a classic act of sponsoring terrorism. So get off your moral high horse.

What about the same happening in Kashmir? Why is mouth kept quite which by the way is a disputed territory? Where are the moral higher grounds? That sort of human being is nowhere to be found.
And you still didnt answer my question and let me guess because you cant because neither was BD a disputed territory nor Did the UN gave India the mandate to get involve and stop all those atrocities. What you did was a classic act of sponsoring terrorism. So get off your moral high horse.

we don't need some ones go signal to enter east Pakistan, when our demography is getting changed by tons of refuges.

Here's a piece of advice to winning members that ACM PV NAIKis Chief of IAF -One the Armed force wing of the Indian govt. When he says anything,he says in behalf of GOVERNMENT OF INDIA with Full Authority Of GOI,what he said is What Govt Of India wanted him to Say...:coffee:

let imagine this case scenrio..
india attacks pakistan after a week battle gains key sucess in PAKISTANI areas , pakistan uses a nuke on ITS OWN AREA(small tactical with blast radius of less than 1km)

now india would have to repond in one of the two ways
1. nuclear
2.non-nuclear

if its a nuclear response due to stretchness of pakistani forces it would more likly use it on a city but obviously not one missle but a dozen...
that woudl mean that pakistan woudl reply with over 100 nukes too..

end of story ..both india and paksitan know it..

so it will really depend upon india how dose it respond to a small tactical nuke on Pakistan own soil..every country has the right to use a nuke on her own soil..who told you to invade it..so will a purely restricted self defense military use..provoke india for a full fledge against civilian use..if yes it would mean full destruction of both sides..i think both sides have powerfull second response system, especailly if Pakistan IS ALSO going to arm its chinese subs

assuming pakistani forces are conventionally so weak that they would give in so quickly and after a week war there is no foreign pressure on each sides

Yea!!!Do you think India really don't have tactical Nukes in inventory ??? Oh!!Bhai jaan We did our Nuke Test on 1974 and again at 1998..Way before your Nuke program even started to come in headlines.You respond by nuke in watever form ,we going to respond with nukes in whatever form but in massive scale from sky to sea to underwater....

A no-first use poilcy is not meant to be taken as a sign of weakness -- that's the message ACM wanted to give out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom