What's new

Response to strike from Pak will be very heavy: IAF chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite obvious that the IAF Chief is desperate to make the surviving bharatis live on iodine tablets for the rest of their lives.

What about surviving Pakistanis?? Or you dont expect any to survive ?? ;)

see nonsense can fly both sides ......

We are dealing with a situation that your forces can not even dream of. As long as you do not entangle with the likes of TTP, it is better. Urban warfare is a very tough battle!

have already suffered from ur terrorism and dealing with it..so dont teach that you are doing something new.
fact is,those irritants are falling back to you.

J-20 is still not ready & is years away from induction.Also for your kind information we are inducting around 28 MKI's a year.

MKI, MKI, MKI...

MKI, MKI

global warming .................>MKI
water shortage ..................>MKI
chest thumping ..................>MKI

please give these aircrafts some rest. they have been grounded already before in the past and they also failed to successfully utilize their legendary “terrain mapping technology” to locate the crashed helicopter

living in dreams is good for you. so sure that you can take out our nuclear capability, you think your inteligence wing knows where our nukes are located, your inteligence could not even detect choopers flying in and out of your own air space.
Intel is not a radar......RAW failed in Mumbai despite warnings and then again in Mumbai. Americans used multiple tactics (stealth and nap of the earth) I bet even anyother military service would not have able to detect such approach. But I wonder why did IAF chief like to pass a statement when it was just a news with no word out of military leadership, must have been a strong message I suppose if IAF chief responded.

Its better not to be one liner book type.

You are keeping that honour well for long.

And someone like you is going to teach us about one liners. Epic.

MKI, MKI, MKI...

MKI, MKI

please give these aircrafts some rest. they have been grounded already before in the past and they also failed to successfully utilize their legendary “terrain mapping technology” to locate the crashed helicopter
You cant argue over "MKI" I guess....... :lol:

MKI, MKI, MKI...

MKI, MKI

unfortunately SU-30mki detected DR.Y.S Raja shekar reddy crashed helicopter. and what about US raid, you people didnt find two flying helicopters near your military base talk about crashed air craft later.

have already suffered from ur terrorism and dealing with it..so dont teach that you are doing something new.
Terrorism?, Every second indian soldier is deployed in Kashmir, for a picnic i guess......

MKI, MKI, MKI...

MKI, MKI

When your guys roll arround unfinished tech J20, why should we not be proud about what we have in real to face the current situation.

MKI, MKI, MKI...

MKI, MKI

even for satellites it was hard to detect the chopper and u r expecting from a plane to do so:lol:
y u included j-20??its not urs and far away from u..

btw,usa came and killed laden and took body..

where were ur??
f-16??
jf-17 thunder bander??
ur awacs??
ur megaton nukes??
ur ISI??

no need for more,its enough:azn:

unfortunately SU-30mki detected DR.Y.S Raja shekar reddy crashed helicopter. and what about US raid, you people didnt find two flying helicopters near your military base talk about crashed air craft later.
We got the valuable trash of downed heli....a gift in the strom....

Terrorism?, Every second indian soldier is deployed in Kashmir, for a picnic i guess......

no picnic but to deport back few terrorist to hell..dont pretend to be innocent..like u dont know anything wat u do??:azn:

And we are suffering from yours, baluchistan, TTP, what next you have?

Intel is not a radar......RAW failed in Mumbai despite warnings and then again in Mumbai. Americans used multiple tactics (stealth and nap of the earth) I bet even anyother military service would not have able to detect such approach. But I wonder why did IAF chief like to pass a statement when it was just a news with no word out of military leadership, must have been a strong message I suppose if IAF chief responded.

and here I am saying that you need to learn empathy, put yourself in his shoes as IAF chief and imagine you are quizzed by jurnolist on your enemies newest addition to the arsenal, what would be your reply.
you have to answer some thing that the nation needs to hear from its Chief on how to tackle things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom