What's new

Respect ONE INDIA policy and we do the same - Ind tells China.

Lets be honest italy and germany have better ties with China than india.

And Italy also has good mil ties with Pak... one of your defence customers.. whom india is moaning against.

That's not the Italian MarkusS. That's an Indian with a white man's name.

Taiwan had dictatorship before it become industrialized. After that, it become a democracy. I doubt that it would be industrialized if it had democracy first.

How about India? When I joined this forum, Some people called Indian government Castocracy? Any long time members remember that time period?
So you want to enjoy freedom of democracy and wants to deny everybody else....

As per your information of India , i suggest start reading outside Chinese prescribed Textbooks... it will enhance the knowledge

That's what Canadian prime minister think of Chinese political system

So you want to enjoy freedom of democracy and wants to deny everybody else....

As per your information of India , i suggest start reading outside Chinese prescribed Textbooks... it will enhance the knowledge

I'm in America and I never read any CCP text books. If you want to have constructive conversation. You should stop assuming native East Asians in here as CCP drones. We all strive for progress for all humanity. Buy it's clearly that the Indian system is not working. When none Indians brought it up, than the typical Indian defense is that India is a free country and Chinese in China are brain washed. The truth is that China is the ones making progress. While India is not as many in India believe that India is a free country so things move slowly. To none Indians in here, freedom and democracy is a crutch to prop up India's failure as a country.

Last edited:
I'm in America and I never read any CCP text books. If you want to have constructive conversation. You should stop assuming native East Asians in here as CCP drones. We all strive for progress for all humanity. Buy it's clearly that the Indian system is not working. When none Indians brought it up, than the typical Indian defense is that India is a free country and Chinese in China are brain washed. The truth is that China us the ones making progress. While India is not as many in India believe that India is a free country so things move slowly. To none Indians in here, freedom and democracy is a crutch to prop up India's failure as a country.

So let me guess, you are from USA, enjoying democracy and freedom, Preaches us virtue of humanity which is absent in beloved china ,and you dont want to know India but want to read some unreliable bullsh**t and top of it you want us to apologize that India is free country and trying to chart its own course...

Dude keeep smoking.....:drag:

So let me guess, you are from USA, enjoying democracy and freedom, Preaches us virtue of humanity which is absent in beloved china ,and you dont want to know India but want to read some unreliable bullsh**t and top of it you want us to apologize that India is free country and trying to chart its own course...

Dude keeep smoking.....:drag:

First, be free of poverty before you know what freedom means. India has as many people as China but has less people than the US on internet. That is the issue India must work on first.

First, be free of poverty before you know what freedom means. India has as many people as China but has less people than the US on internet. That is the issue India must work on first.

I wonder there must few topics which you must have paid to rant Caste Checked, Toilet Checked , Poverty wait just checked.

Keep up smoking you must be running short

india try their best to act tough despite of everyone and their dogs know india is a joke:rofl:

China :china::china:
1.png

China did not,does not and will not recognize Kashmir nor South Tibet as the sovereign territories of India,while India recognize both Taiwan and Tibet as sovereign territories of China.

Respect our territorial sovereignty and we do the same, India tells China.
NEW DELHI: In the midst of growing unease in their ties, India on Wednesday asked China to respect its territorial sovereignty and said its ascent should not be seen as a threat to China's rise.

Foreign secretary S Jaishankar also criticized Pakistan for "blocking" Saarc+ , saying the regional grouping has become "ineffective" due to insecurity of one-member nation.

Calling terrorism the most "pervasive and serious" threat to international security, he rued lack of coherence in dealing with the menace globally, adding pressures to reform the UN so that it can deal with major challenges effectively will only grow with each passing day.

Talking about the China-Pakistan-Economic Corridor ( CPEC+ ) which passes through Azad Kashmir, Jaishankar, addressing the Raisina Dialogue, envisioned as the country's flagship conference on geopolitics and geo-economics, said China should respect India's territorial sovereignty as Beijing was "very sensitive" to matters relating to its own sovereignty.

"China is a country which is very sensitive on matters concerning its sovereignty. So we would expect that they would have some understanding of other people's sensitivity on their sovereignty," he said, noting there was no sign of any reflection on India's concerns over CPEC project.

The foreign secretary's comments came a day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in a clear message to China, said both sides should show sensitivity and respect+ for each other's core concerns and interests.

PM Modi had on Tuesday said only by respecting the sovereignty of countries involved can regional connectivity corridors fulfil their promise and avoid "differences and discord".
"What we are trying to do is to convince China that our rise is not harmful to China's rise just as China's rise need not be to India's rise," Jaishankar told the gathering.

Referring to Donald Trump's election, the foreign secretary said relations between the US and Russia+ could undergo a major transformation not seen since 1945 and that its impact was hard to predict.

In this context, he said India's relations with both the US and Russia were on an upswing and an improvement in US-Russia ties was not against Indian interests.

On overall ties with China, Jaishankar said there has been broadening of cooperation, especially in areas of business and people-to-people contacts, but these have been "overshadowed" by differences on certain political issues. He said China's power and its expression remain a dynamic factor in Asia.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ty-india-tells-china/articleshow/56646056.cms

Great.. talk to Chinese the way they talk to India... What goes around comes around..... with a perfect poker face.. LOL

If the present state of affairs continues between India and Pakistan, I think India might go back on One China policy. It is a long time in India since I heard India reiterate one China policy

Back
Top Bottom