What's new

Respect ONE INDIA policy and we do the same - Ind tells China.

Where there is oppression, there is resistence
India_2011_Map.jpg

They made China a miracle in the past 3 decades and your Indians are still dirt poor thanks for your incompetent government.

China should openly sponsor and arm Indian NE independence movement, China has the money and power to do something there.

If they have performed miracle, they they should also get 100% vote if they fight an election as a party, isn't it?

We care more about what a government can bring, Being home for one third of the world's poor is certainly not one of them.
That is choice which citizens don't have whatever irrespective keyboard warrior suggest

So you agree it's bad, It's your choice but let tibetian decide among themselves Instead of imposing your choices

F*ck "One China" policy.
Lets be honest italy and germany have better ties with China than india.

And Italy also has good mil ties with Pak... one of your defence customers.. whom india is moaning against.

Be happy with your choice and enjoy, we don't need you to tell how bad our government is. Bad as it might be, thousands of times better than yours.
Id gladly have a CCP style govt in Pak which actually does something for economic prosperity over a useless democrazy.

China should respect ONE INDIA policy which includes Indian Kashmir territory occupied by other countries.
Including the one under the Chinese.
Come take it... moaning wont stop CPEC or ground realities.

So you agree it's bad, It's your choice but let tibetian decide among themselves Instead of imposing your choices
Same applies for Kashmir.

It all depends on who you compare with , with the best government, they are bad, with India, they are like made of angels.

Tibetan schools(Tibet offers 15 years of free education)

New Delhi school

It all depends on who you compare with , with the best government, they are bad, with India, they are like made of angels.

Tibetan schools(Tibet offers 15 years of free education)

New Delhi school

As I mentioned before, Indians like to brag about democracy. If India is the model representation of democracy and China of dictatorship, than dictatorship is the better form of government in all aspects. But we all know that democracy is not represented by India.

Western democracy is a misfit in China,it brings chaos,division and disasters as we witnessed in 1920's- 1930's. Controlled democracy-( meritocracy) is the one for China.

Western democracy is a misfit in China,it brings chaos,division and disasters as we witnessed in 1920's- 1930's. Controlled democracy-( meritocracy) is the one for China.

China could produce a political system that suit its needs going forward. Unlike India, which wholesale copied the British system without analysis of the needs.

As I mentioned before, Indians like to brag about democracy. If India is the model representation of democracy and China of dictatorship, than dictatorship is the better form of government in all aspects. But we all know that democracy is not represented by India.

Can i know what form of governance works in Taiwan.?

I'm from Balochistan ..

Do you feel the b1tch slap ?

There is always black sheep in the family:partay:

And as per yours number game we have thousands in kashmir who will feel more part of india then those few your highlighted in videos

Can i know what form of governance works in Taiwan.?

Taiwan had dictatorship before it become industrialized. After that, it become a democracy. I doubt that it would be industrialized if it had democracy first.

How about India? When I joined this forum, Some people called Indian government Castocracy? Any long time members remember that time period?

Back
Top Bottom