What's new

"Resistance 2.0." - Battle for Panjshir begins - Taliban claims victory

I think we should see the Taliban flag on the Governor House in Bazarak on 6 Sept 2021. A historic day like 15 Aug. 2021. 6 Sept. is Pakistan's Defense Day to commemorate the start of the 1965 War against India.

That happens all Indian males will become unconscious after screaming like dhati urats

If US stood no chance I am wondering what made NA think they do... Misguided morons...

It is very sad. These were warriors who fought bravely against the Soviets but in this latest conflict ended on the wrong side of the warring parties. Not dissimilar to the likes of General Robert E. Lee who for the Confederates in the American Civil War in 1860s.
But the likes of Massoud Jr and A. Saleh should not be spared!! Taliban should have someone with SAMs or whatever it takes to shoot down any helicopter flying to Tajikistan.

as i said few days ago in this forum that pitching taliban against Northern alliance this time would result in to massacre of Ahamad Masoooud forces and it happened accordingly.... however i guess taliban will spare the life of Ahamd masooud as in Kabul they are about to announce a govt who is in need of financial support from other countries and at this stage Talibans are trying to gain the maximum support as the war is almost over and reconstruction has begin .. which has different dynamics and required different political maneuvering

Last edited:
It is very sad. These were warriors who fought bravely against the Soviets but in this latest conflict ended on the wrong side of the warring parties. Not dissimilar to the likes of General Robert E. Lee who for the Confederates in the American Civil War in 1860s.
But the likes of Massoud Jr and A. Saleh should not be spared!! Taliban should have someone with SAMs or whatever it takes to shoot down any helicopter flying to Tajikistan.

That idiot Facebook commander Ahmed Masood got them killed with his foolishness

Amarullah Saleh needs to be eliminated. He has a lot of blood on his hands

That idiot Facebook commander Ahmed Masood got them killed with his foolishness
Where are you Saleh? Come out, come out.
1630871157430.png

Back
Top Bottom