What's new

"Resistance 2.0." - Battle for Panjshir begins - Taliban claims victory

Seems like the issue will be solved via talks. Which will be good for Afghanistan. The fate of Saleh is still uncertain.
But in indian news and their propagandist twitteri military, 3000 Taliban have been killed in Panjshair until today,

Its so strange.. Tajikistan didn't allow Ghani to land, and now supplying arms?
asssmart assspy chawals fake newj network at work!

incompetent on battlefield saving face on tweeper chawals battleground!

what a chotya nation!

Give credit to Bajwa for what? He doesnt deserve credit for anything things were already in motion far before he became COAS. Infact under Bajwa things have went downhill for Pak... Balochistan is in shatters, TTP terrorist openly roaming free in afghanistan, and the security situation internally is in complete freefall.

Yet Bajwa should take credit for the hardwork his predecesors did.
You got it wrong, increase in militant activity both in erstwhile FATA and Baluchistan was due to desperate measures by NDC and the Indians as a result of the planned US withdrawal and Increasing Taliban threat and it was expected. The only way to address the problem is to eliminate the root cause. The root cause (s) flew out in IAF C 17s or are now isolated in Panshir Valley. Their ability to wage war against Pakistan has been greatly diminished. I don’t know to what degree Bajwa is responsible but it did happen under his watch. The insurgency will not go away overnight but will definitely good down over time. Give is little thought and you will agree with me.

Lol there is already happening alot of deserting in Panjshir.. All these guys have realized the music and know where it is heading they left with their lives while they can

They were both there in Panjshir but mysteriously disappeared when the pressure mounted on the valley

Lol.

This 35 year old Afghan army cheif was barking not long ago as to how his army will smash "Panjabi Talibans". I would ask him, did Punjabis recently conquered Kabul. Lol

E9e1wcIVIAIQQ2t.jpeg
Afghanistan military Mi-17 helicopters sit on a makeshift landing zone in a valley between the numerous mountaintops in Panjshir. Photo by U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Brandon Pomrenke, 24 Jun 2011.

10 yrs old pic.

You got it wrong, increase in militant activity both in erstwhile FATA and Baluchistan was due to desperate measures by NDC and the Indians as a result of the planned US withdrawal and Increasing Taliban threat and it was expected. The only way to address the problem is to eliminate the root cause. The root cause (s) flew out in IAF C 17s or are now isolated in Panshir Valley. Their ability to wage war against Pakistan has been greatly diminished. I don’t know to what degree Bajwa is responsible but it did happen under his watch. The insurgency will not go away overnight but will definitely good down over time. Give is little thought and you will agree with me.

Complete crap. Indians have abandoned their consulates and embassy weeks ago. There have been relentless attacks in Balochistan against the FC/Army.

So blaming Gangedesh for balochistan being out of hand is BS to say the least. When you have Balochistan wide open, dont know who the hell is going in/out then you reap what you sow at the end of the day.

Pakistan letting in thousands of Afghans...surely they are all family people and no TTP/BLA/ISIS is amongst them :D

Soon you will have TTP/BLA/ISIS striking Islamabad and you will blame GANGEDESH and praise BAJWA saab for his great God gifted wisdom o_O

As I had said in the Kabul Airport suicide/firing attack today: This is a very good time to finish off the Panjshir Valley operation. There is a 'fog of war' and Taliban will get away literally murder if they have the potential to strike--then strike now!

As I had said in the Kabul Airport suicide/firing attack today: This is a very good time to finish off the Panjshir Valley operation. There is a 'fog of war' and Taliban will get away literally murder if they have the potential to strike--then strike now!

I'm also of the opinion to launch the operation and clean them all out --
This can't be dragged out much longer, and as someone posted in another thread these ISIS propping up and shooting on Pak Border, may be a deal can be made to get PAF to take over at Bagram Air Base and provide Close Air Support and help in-force a single stable government.

I'm also of the opinion to launch the operation and clean them all out --
This can't be dragged out much longer, and as someone posted in another thread these ISIS propping up and shooting on Pak Border, may be a deal can be made to get PAF to take over at Bagram Air Base and provide Close Air Support and help in-force a single stable government.
Taliban will do it on there own ..they are very clear not to allow any foreign troop on there soil....and you are talking of PAF having base...Taliban don't need Pakistan for that..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom