What's new

Reserves rose slightly to $34.02 billion

If the reserves are anywhere near 40 billion by next Summer - there will be no election.

BAL will be emboldened to go for mega rigging of election.

And there will be a massive sigh of relief.

But if the reserves dwindles to less than 10 billion - BAL will not be able to stop Uncle Sam implementing regime change.

BAL better make sure, by next summer, they are able to say f*uck off to IMF/World Bank. Otherwise it’s game over!

Since the Suez Canal debacle - it has been US policy to keep Muslim countries in a continuous flux.

They know stability begets prosperity.

@Nergal
@UKBengali
@EasyNow

BD just needs to keep the Gulfies sweet and then all good.

I have criticised Hasina for some engagement with the Saudis recently but she probably is just paying lip-service as she wants them to help BD keep its forex high through remittances.

Ice-cold woman who is a true master at geopolitics.

aik dafa dil ko haath para, mujhe lga raheel sharif ne nawaz sharif se loota hua maal wapis le kar sarkari khazaney me daal diya he, then I assumed correctly ye BD ki news ho gi.
@SIPRA
@Bilal9
wese mazay ki baat ab BD ko bhi forex ka masla bn gya he. apni sexy kisam ki economy ki news sahre kr kr ke hamare dil jalate the.
lag gai ahaa inko hamari 48 se 26 per a gaay

Remember that only 3-4 months ago they were predicting that BD would be unable to pay import bills by now as it's forex reserves would be too low.
Imports have been heavily downsized because the FE reserves are very low. Are not you mixing up the causes and effects like a cocktail drink?

Keep your cool and watch the next election. The next govt will force Hasina to pay back the country's money. The total may have already surpassed $20 billion.

Apart for some youtubers claiming reserves are down to $26b I have not seen any such news from anywhere.

Now some political massaging maybe going on but there is a lot of difference between $34b and $26b.

I see no reason not to trust the data that BB is releasing.

But but Pinaki sir s-s-said that it was 26 billion...

Imports have been heavily downsized

That’s called shrewd and ruthless management….

Your F*uckrul and his whore Khaleda cannot be trusted with the country…

I cannot wait for BAL to steal and rig another election.

And see you whine for another FIVE years 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

But but Pinaki sir s-s-said that it was 26 billion...

Hindu Pinaki is their baap!!!

Or maybe Khaleda has downgraded from pak generals to Hindu doctors 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

That’s called shrewd and ruthless management….

Your F*uckrul and his whore Khaleda cannot be trusted with the country…

I cannot wait for BAL to steal and rig another election.

And see you whine for another FIVE years 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Hindu Pinaki is their baap!!!

Or maybe Khaleda has downgraded from pak generals to Hindu doctors 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

What I find hilarious is that the same BNP Gamatis who brand all Hindus as anti-national, Indian subjects and RAW implants, religiously revere the most obvious RAW implant ever in Pinaki "Bhua Doctor" Chokroborty... :lol:

Selling their souls, bowing down to cheap tactics, spreading misinformation and carrying out acts of violence whenever possible, just because their party of choice isn't in power... :disagree::disagree:

What I find hilarious is that the same BNP Gamatis who brand all Hindus as anti-national, Indian subjects and RAW implants, religiously revere the most obvious RAW implant ever in Pinaki "Bhua Doctor" Chokroborty... :lol:

Selling their souls, bowing down to cheap tactics, spreading misinformation and carrying out acts of violence whenever possible, just because their party of choice isn't in power... :disagree::disagree:

You have to see who created BNP to understand their followers.

It was created by an uppity army Major who got hold of a Radio transmitter - ignored the chain of command and “declared independence” - before Osmany made him eat his words.

After independence all he could do was plot against Mujib who made him a “general”. Took advantage of the chaos created by the leftist mob like Col Taher.

Then the party made a known whore it’s leader.

Anybody who denies Khakeda was not a “comfort woman” for pak Generals deserves contempt and the punishment that goes with it.

BNP is a rag tag bunch of opportunists and disgruntles.

They sell their country like their leader sold her body during the liberation war. VERY CHEAPLY!!

@EasyNow
@Nergal
@UKBengali

You have to see who created BNP to understand their followers.

It was created by an uppity army Major who got hold of a Radio transmitter - ignored the chain of command and “declared independence” - before Osmany made him eat his words.

After independence all he could do was plot against Mujib who made him a “general”. Took advantage of the chaos created by the leftist mob like Col Taher.

Then the party made a known whore it’s leader.

Anybody who denies Khakeda was not a “comfort woman” for pak Generals deserves contempt and the punishment that goes with it.

BNP is a rag tag bunch of opportunists and disgruntles.

They sell their country like their leader sold her body during the liberation war. VERY CHEAPLY!!

@EasyNow
@Nergal
@UKBengali
Perhaps it's not wise to tag me when speaking about BNP. Neither I support BNP nor I support BAL.

Once I used to support Hasina alone , now I found alternative of Hasina in Reza kibria!

As since now we aren't ready for democracy , so I want a cool down period ( let's say 2/3 years) under a technocrat govt.

And then let a free and fare election take place ( if BAL guys like you want democracy after Hasina ; otherwise let the technocrat rule forever) , and then if Hasina wins again , I will welcome her !

If Reza kibria won , I will be happier as I want a change and freedom from two political dynasty in Bangladesh!

However that's different argument. So if you want to tag me , perhaps it's wise start a comparison thread between Hasina and Reza kibria.

Tagging me in Khaleda Zia subject only shows you inconsistency, because at least hundreds of times I said I dislike Khaleda Zia , and explained the reason.

Yes one more time I will tell the reason and that is 16/17 hours load shedding!

I'm quite selfish person and only think of my own convenience and that's why fear Khaleda Zia and her son when 2004-2006 come to my mind.

But that doesn't stop me find alternative of Hasina.

And it's Reza kibria. But it will take long days.

So why wasting your time on me? Do something fruitful instead!

Perhaps it's not wise to tag me when speaking about BNP. Neither I support BNP nor I support BAL.

Once I used to support Hasina alone , now I found alternative of Hasina in Reza kibria!

As since now we aren't ready for democracy , so I want a cool down period ( let's say 2/3 years) under a technocrat govt.

And then let a free and fare election take place ( if BAL guys like you want democracy after Hasina ; otherwise let the technocrat rule forever) , and then if Hasina wins again , I will welcome her !

If Reza kibria won , I will be happier as I want a change and freedom from two political dynasty in Bangladesh!

However that's different argument. So if you want to tag me , perhaps it's wise start a comparison thread between Hasina and Reza kibria.

Tagging me in Khaleda Zia subject only shows you inconsistency, because at least hundreds of times I said I dislike Khaleda Zia , and explained the reason.

Yes one more time I will tell the reason and that is 16/17 hours load shedding!

I'm quite selfish person and only think of my own convenience and that's why fear Khaleda Zia and her son when 2004-2006 come to my mind.

But that doesn't stop me find alternative of Hasina.

And it's Reza kibria. But it will take long days.

So why wasting your time on me? Do something fruitful instead!

As a Sylheti, we know Reza very well. He doesn’t have the temperament.

He is a hothead like Imran Khan.

Army will anoint him then discard him, like Imran khan, when the army is back in the driving seat.

If the army gets control - BD will be a military state like Pakistan.

Reza has a bit of a Taher about him. Another Sylheti who was used and then hanged.

Then kiss goodbye forever!!!

As a Sylheti, we know Reza very well. He doesn’t have the temperament.
Personally as a so called Dhakaya we meet some sylhetis ; all Dhakayas do!

So why do you think that I will get the opinion of an online stranger ( whom I suspect as a teenager) about Reza kibria , just because he is a so called self professed sylheti?
No reason don't you think so?

He is a hothead like Imran Khan

And then,
Army will anoint him then discard him, like Imran khan, when the army is back in the driving seat.

If the army gets control - BD will be a military state like Pakistan.

Then kiss goodbye forever!!!
Technically Imran Khan was ousted by democracy! He doesn't have the majority and his allies change sides.

Maybe there are foreign intervention through their military , but it's the way how democracy work.

That's the reason I also dislike democracy! However I don't like dynasty as well.

Rather I would choose a system of CCP and either BAL or BNP alone is quite unfit for the system.

So a national unity govt with a non political technocrat head will serve better. It's my opinion only , and it can be falsified , as personal opinions shouldn't have any realistic values! Same goes about your band your buddies personal value!

So perhaps it's better to wait and see what's next.

If you are sure that you don't want to give me capital punishment for supporting Reza kibria , then let's agree to disagree!

Because this is a never ending discussion!

So why do you think that I will get the opinion of an online stranger ( whom I suspect as a teenager) about Reza kibria , just because he is a so called self professed sylheti?

And then,

Technically Imran Khan was ousted by democracy! He doesn't have the majority and his allies change sides.

Maybe there are foreign intervention through their military , but it's the way how democracy work.

That's the reason I also dislike democracy! However I don't like dynasty as well.

Rather I would choose a system of CCP and either BAL or BNP alone is quite unfit for the system.

So a national unity govt with a non political technocrat head will serve better. It's my opinion only , and it can be falsified , as personal opinions shouldn't have any realistic values! Same goes about your band your buddies personal value!

If you are sure that you don't want to give me capital punishment for supporting Reza kibria , then let's agree to disagree!

Oh!

Several of my close family members know him very well.

All they do is shake their head.

He is completely different to his father.

We Sylhetis tend to stick together - so it’s not easy for me to call him out.

You will never see me saying bad things about Saifur Rahman.

If the reserves are anywhere near 40 billion by next Summer - there will be no election.

BAL will be emboldened to go for mega rigging of election.

And there will be a massive sigh of relief.

But if the reserves dwindles to less than 10 billion - BAL will not be able to stop Uncle Sam implementing regime change.

BAL better make sure, by next summer, they are able to say f*uck off to IMF/World Bank. Otherwise it’s game over!

Since the Suez Canal debacle - it has been US policy to keep Muslim countries in a continuous flux.

They know stability begets prosperity.

@Nergal
@UKBengali
@EasyNow

Why would BAL need to rig an election if reserves are close to $40b?

Oh!

Several of my close family members know him very well.

All they do is shake their head.
That's fine. Since I personally don't know him , but once knew him as son of Shah M S Kibria , and now know him as convenor of Gano Odhikar Porishod, so as a commoner, I think it's enough for me.

Also I said that personal opinion doesn't have any value for me, neither I want anyone to accept my personal opinion as valuable!

We Sylhetis tend to stick together - so it’s not easy for me to call him out.
Thanks , feel free, do so , I'm not asking you to do otherwise!

You will never see me saying bad things about Saifur Rahman.
It's up to you too. I don't have slightest headache if you say anything bad about Saifur Rahman, or day and night keep praising him!

And then,

Bhai, Ei Reza Kibria'r background ki ? ki kore ? kon dhoron er lok ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom