What's new

Reservation for SC/ST in promotions.

Pure vote bank politics to gain few votes by giving lollypop before election .
:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Why then our media is keeping silence in this issue?

My point was Indians especially the young are not so crazy for Govt jobs as before.

Caste over merit..isn't it?

Crazy ........? they are more than crazy especially after slowdown...

Why then our media is keeping silence in this issue?

My point was Indians especially the young are not so crazy for Govt jobs as before.

They dont know/ dont have much access for the information.

1200 posts apart from PSUs in sub-governmental organisations (like spinning mills, KMEL,keltron) posts have been filled through money for recruitment basis.

Anything more is sensitive in nature to be said in open.

You wont believe how much is paid for a job of the scale 16000-300-20000 and below.

Multiply with total posts and you get an idea on how much the money is made.

@spark
dont generalise everything ..there are still some sane minds working ...but you are right ,it happens sometimes ..and for the pay scale you mentioned people are ready to give 15 to 20 lacs

India should completely suspend reservation.only properly applied BPL quota should be applied.we blamed Brahmins to devide our country for thousands of years,now we are doing the same implementing reservation,which only increasing frustration and feeling of being cheated into General caste.one should get assistance only based on family income,no criteria on cast should be included.we are keeping this caste system alive,when what we must to is to suspend this system at all..

@spark
dont generalise everything ..there are still some sane minds are working ...but you are right ,it happens sometimes ..and for the pay scale you mentioned people are ready to give 15 to 20 lacs

Huh? I wasnt generalizing , but stating a fact on govt sector jobs on the reply to harpoon.

Most people apply for benefits like pension, there was huge protest against removal of pensions and increasing of retirement age which makes us believe whether people are going for govt jobs because of the less effort, less professionalism,more benefits like pension after retirement, job security even after less capability and productivity etc.

Country's growth is decreasing & this govt. is making all effort to decrease it further. Reservation in promotions!! :woot: :hitwall: I was in favor of reservation in jobs or reservation in institutes, but reservation in promotion is just too much. Promotion should only be given to those who work hard to achieve it than be it a SC/ST/Gen/Minority, but this sort of policy will certainly reduce the work efficiency at the govt. organisations (already it is very high....:lol:). Why than a gen category person will work hard when he knows that whatever he does he will not get the promotion??

Now what, reservation for the PM's job ( 1 time a general candidate & 1 time reserved category)?? Guess who will be really happy by this reservation.....:lol:

Country's growth is decreasing & this govt. is making all effort to decrease it further.
Now what reservation for the PM's job ( 1 time a general candidate & 1 time reserved category)?? Guess who will be really happy by this reservation.....:lol:

Bullsh!t, the country and govt is improving.

Here is the proof:

524551_357089387706676_1918794872_n.jpg

I dont have any objection if govt spends all its money to uplift poor people but caste based reservation is one of worst thing happened to our country..how foolish our policy makers are !! Merit has no meaning even in promotions .. Society should rise to end this evil

Now what, reservation for the PM's job ( 1 time a general candidate & 1 time reserved category)?? Guess who will be really happy by this reservation.....:lol:

Thats a nice proposal. The upper caste Gandhis will be kept out of PM post atleast every 5 years.

I'd like to know how many SC/STs are there in this forum and of those how many oppose reservations. Most probably most SC/ST people cannot even afford a internet or computer. so all those belonging to forward caste are jumping up and down here. Government job is the right place to provide reservation. All the forward castes have had it easy till now. So deal with it now.Caste is not only about poverty but also about social stigma. Unless more SC/ST people come to more important positions the discrimination is here to stay.

I'd like to know how many SC/STs are there in this forum and of those how many oppose reservations. Most probably most SC/ST people cannot even afford a internet or computer. so all those belonging to forward caste are jumping up and down here. Government job is the right place to provide reservation. All the forward castes have had it easy till now. So deal with it now.

The question is about reservations on promotions.

Back
Top Bottom